Hey Hey,

As most of ya prolly know.... I'm quite the porker... or Fatty McFatFat if you prefer... I'm not a big fan of going to gyms and working out around all the hotties and I don't enjoy jogging in the early morning (who wants to get up then.. and There's people outside)... so my work-out usually includes biking in the summer and sleeping in the winter... a hell of a workout eh... Anyways.. I've found something new... something exciting and something that's geekified...

We've all seen DDR (and no I'm not talking about RAM).... Dance Dance Revolution (I believe that's what it is... I'm still learning from my gf)... She's got friends that are into it and wanted the PS2 version for her birthday (2 weeks from now)... so I bought it this weekend.. and I've been playing with it non-stop... Then tonight after fooling around with it.. I found a work-out mode.. You enter your weight and it configures everything.. you just tell it your goal (time-frame or calories burned)... I played for an hour and burned slightly over 350K calories.. My goal is going to be 1 million every 3 days... But it's cheaper than a gym membership... let's you work-out at home... and it's amazing.. plus if you don't have a PS2 ... it's a good excuse to get one.. You might even be able to get friends/parents/loved ones to pitch in to help buy it for you... after all it's a healthy investment...

Just wanted to mention how amazing it is and tell everyone to get one.

Peace,
HT

Edit:
After talking with people their calorie counter seems to be off.. we're going to do some research on that and I'll get back to you on how it really works...