Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AntiViews - Tiger Shark

reading this thread makes me miss my pitbull. I got him when I was 4 years old and we had to put him to sleep when I was 14.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

I must say that I have enjoyed this forum very much, reading the post of people like Tiger, Negative, Soda, Hertz, MsMittens and all the rest of you that I didn't mention, Antionline has been an escape for me and though I haven't been able to contribute much you will never know what this little place on the web has meant to me. So, Tiger and the rest of you I would like to say thank you. Sometimes you may only think you affect people in your job, etc. but it really is far reaching, I've learned alot from you all, I really don't know what I wanted to say besides thank you.

/edit; fortunately I'm alergic to cats. /edit

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Heh, this reminds me of that commercial I saw during half time of the super bowl. This dude is preparing dinner for his girlfriend, and the cat gets up on the counter and knocks the red soup looking stuff off the stove and on the floor then jumps in it. Then the guy picks up the cat from the scruff and while doing this his girl friend walks in and sees the red stuff on the floor and him holding a cat with a knife haha... It's pretty funny...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Banned
    I just saw that new retarded Ford convertible commercial on Super Bowl half... who in his right mind would ever buy a Ford, and even if someone would: who would buy a Ford after seeing that commercial?!? All I got from that commercial is: don't buy a Ford, cause it'll break down in the middle of the winter. They tip over, they break down in the middle of the winter, they are ugly... why???

Sorry. Rant over.

Super Bowl taught me some things too;

Eagles may sore but Penguines don't get stuck in Jet engines.... Wait that was Linux. Ah well, I just made more money than I have in a while.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Negative, haha, I saw that commercial... Ford's arn't that bad, but I would buy a used land rover over a ford any day... I don't know, maybe I just like land rovers... they seem sturdy and reliable...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Me and Tiger Shark are both near the car Capitol; Detroit. And the only good American Cars are Muscle Cars. All other cars should only be bought from Germany, the hell with the rest they suck. BMW and McLaren F1. (The Engine for the McLaren F1 was built in Germany by BMW).

Banned
    Ugh... Mclaren is Mercedes, not BMW. BMW builds Formula1 engines for Williams, Mercedes builds them for McLaren. BIG difference

Originally posted here by Negative
    Ugh... Mclaren is Mercedes, not BMW. BMW builds Formula1 engines for Williams, Mercedes builds them for McLaren. BIG difference
    I could have sworn it said BMW on the McLaren web site. Wait, I knew Mercedes did McLaren, but the McLaren F1 car's Engine I'm quite sure was built by BMW.

Either way both Companies are German.

Like the SUSE OS I'm installing now

That Ford commercial sure a bad way to show your product... It's like they are saying only dumb people buy Mustang convertibles (re.; frozen guy in middle of winter in the middle of nowhere).

What a message to send. Fire that ad agency Ford!
    Sorry for the digression.

Tiger: good read...you and I have similar backgrounds (education, experience, etc). I've been at my current job for 6+ yrs, previous job 12...I just love what I do. So about cats...you sure you dont want a couple (more)? I'd love to get rid of my pesky ones...lol