Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your son a computer hacker?

Hoopy Frood

Is your son a computer hacker?

Is your son a computer hacker? Not sure? This "enlighted, modern" father will help you decide.

- Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

This was posted here a few months ago I just don't remember where.

wow never seen that before!

as the good people of b3ta.com would say that is seriously glasscock

The most clichéd links are often referred to being "glasscock", named after the famous image of a female golfer kissing a trophy. This image was once so ubiquitous that presently it is thought that the entire B3ta community had seen it, hence the name.
    v_Ln

X,

This had me going for a while. Hahaha good read

-ik
    Alright Brain, you don\'t like me, and I don\'t like you. But let\'s just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.
    -- Homer S.

********** |ceWriterguy
    I wanna buy one of them thar AMD computers built in a sweat shop just for hacking, but only iffin its runnin that thar Lunux operatin sistum... DURRRRRR!

The article written by computer (and genuine) illiterates for computer (and genuine) illiterates.

Anybody read the comments yet? LOL
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

ice,
    I think the article was a joke... I mean... it has to be.... please, someone say it's a joke

haha, no, it is. really. it is.

(still hoping)
    Alright Brain, you don\'t like me, and I don\'t like you. But let\'s just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.
    -- Homer S.

Hoopy Frood
    Originally posted here by Iron-Kurton
    ice,
    I think the article was a joke... I mean... it has to be.... please, someone say it's a joke

haha, no, it is. really. it is.

(still hoping)
    Apparently, this guy writes some of this stuff just to cause controversy. (The entire site's filled with this sort of stuff.) I didn't want to post that in my original post because it takes some of the fun out of reading it the first time.

- Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

Custom User
    lol, lmfao. The comments were definitely even more amusing than the article itself. I mean come on, how could anyone take that seriously? lol, cometcursor being a hacking tool You'd have to be amazingly stupid to not know that was a joke.

ac

I like the part about Lunix.

Funny stuff

********** |ceWriterguy
    /me confesses to having completely written off the entire article after the first occurance of 'Lunix' and moving onwards to the comments.

/me does NOT confess to being
    amazingly stupid
    although he does make the error of not reading things completely through on occasion.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!