Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IIRG (sorry)

IIRG (sorry)

After CTStalker ran around saying IIRG this and IIRG that, I had to sign up for their yahoo group to see what the big deal was.

Here is a link to their zine.

http://www.iirg.net/~ticom/zine/

********** |ceWriterguy
    Damn the bad luck! I saw CT as the starter of this thread and got myself thoroughly disappointed when I read the complete name on arriving here.

/me puts his mini-neg-o-matic away and reads this more seriously.

Look in her profile for more detailed data than we would ever want to read through. IIRG's homesite has already been hashed, rehashed, and thoroughly disrespected in general.

As to her bio specifically, I find it utterly and amazingly stupid that such a skilled, intelligence gathering hacker (she is too! just ask her! oops...she's banned... ) would post such detailed information about herself, her spouse, her home, and her friends. It's like she was begging for someone to do something nasty to her while bragging about her mad skills. I felt free to call her a scriptkiddie from day one, and I stand by that - her own actions betrayed her for the idiot she is, and (quite nicely) landed her on the Most Recently Banned list. You may also find a LOT more information other than what's contained in her bio simply by following the trail she left behind - her personal website (with more braggadocio) - http://www.livejournal.com/users/ctstalker/
    The IIRG - http://www.iirg.net/
    With a little more digging we find -
    We're looking for a couple named Debbie and Jeremy living in Manchester Connecticut who were recently married - 9/26/04. A small bit of googling will reveal from public records this couple's last name, from there it's a matter of time before finding out their home address, personal phone numbers, the works.

Now I'm not a 'trained hacker' by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not a private investigator, a skip tracer, a bounty hunter, or anything involving investigations of people whatsoever, nor am I a man of the kind who would waste his time doing such heinous things to an idiot like this. I do, however, take her example as a 'member' and by association an 'ambassador' of this 'uber l337 skiddie group' as a healthy cross-section of the group in general. If they're going to invite idiots to their group, odds are they're all idiots to begin with, or she's doinking one of them - and, quite frankly, she ain't got the bod for that unless we're dealing with HNG idiots as well, in which case the logic becomes circular, making the entire IIRG fools by association anyway.

Now my question to you is this:
    Why are we rehashing someone who is (quite deservingly) on the Most Recently Banned list, and the group to which she belongs (which never posted here to begin with)?
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

WOW! Originally it was for humor sake, since I actually know her. She used to be a part of the now defuct ct2600 and I kind of picked *this* as a name when I originally signed up here. She was banging A.Sleep & Ace (her husband) among other in the days of CT2600 and now I'm sure she is doing the same. The thing I must note is besides for these two (Jeremy & Debbie) the rest of IIRG are over 35 years old. Out of respect for the actual members of the IIRG, I was trying to show some actual useful information comes out of the group and if there wouldn't be such a backlash on me, I would inform the members of IIRG that she goes around bragging about IIRG and making a bad name for them. It is people like her that made them such a "closed" group. They have no idea she is doing what she is doing in the background.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Wasn't trying to backlash guy - I was simply stating that the *one* representative we've met of said group presents a pretty poor light for the rest of the group. I should hope that at least one or two of the members have better sense than our red target of choice.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

I wasn't taking offense, nor do I have a problem with you bashing the IIRG. Like I said, most of they guys are over 35 and the reason they let Debbie in is because she is a 21 y/o female (near 300lbs or not, she is still female). They use the IIRG to attract younger girls or hacker groupies. That is the main reason there was ever a CT2600. If you google CT2600 or find any of the old photo archives you will see most pictures ended up in a hotel with liquir.

Let me remind you, there was only 2 people in CT2600 that was of age and for some reason they had a following of 16/17 year old girls.

CTStalker and IIRG

This is Ticom (Tom), the editor of Technical Intelligence Communications (Ticom) 'Zine, and technically still a member of the IIRG. After doing a Google search for an unrelated project I came across some threads that were on Antionline, and want to set some things straight.

First off, Ticom 'Zine is not an IIRG production. It is run as an occassional diversion by me alone after I finish some project that I think others might be interested in. The IIRG's "official" e-zine is Phantasy, which is edited by Mercenary and has not had an issue released in some time.

CTStalker is technically a member of the group, and this is a bone of contention for me. The example of her "Linux is Stupie!" thread pretty much sums up the rationale of my attitude towards her. I have been married for six years to a very beautiful well-educated woman. Teenage and twenty-something hacker groupies hold no interest for me, nor do morbidly obese women with limited technical skills whose conversational ability is limited to bashing operating systems they know little about. Other IIRG members are also wondering why she was let in without us being consulted. You can guess what my vote would have been. As far as the IIRG "pictures" pages go, that is soley Mercenary's doing. My web space (when the server was up) consisted of technical information I found interesting, and material from 'zines I have previously published (Cybertech, Modern Survivor, and now Ticom 'Zine).

Due to various issues, the IIRG's general activity level as a group per se has dropped to essentally 'nil. The website is down, and I suspect it will not return. I am working on various personal projects, and I assume other "members" might be as well. I can assure you that CTStalker is not colabarating with any other IIRG member on any project whatsoever. The rest of us really want nothing to do with her. She may proclaim she is an "IIRG Member", but she is not accepted among the rest of the membership, such as it is these days.

I agree that her online representation projects a poor image for the rest of the group, and it saddens and disgusts me greatly.

Never heard of any of these people...
    never read the stuff...
    and I don't plan on it in the future.

Personally I'd just assume let whats dead and done just lay out to be just that.

Never heard of any of these people...
    never read the stuff...
    and I don't plan on it in the future.

Personally I'd just assume let whats dead and done just lay out to be just that.
    Bleh, co-sign. Who are these people? (Ticom, etc?) Blah, it's too late to sort this out.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I have a sex journal too about my sex life, and you can request the journal link from me.
    from - http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=ctstalker

dear Jesus why would anyon wanna read about the sexlife of some ugly fatty?

/me shudders at the thought

dear Jesus why would anyon wanna read about the sexlife of some ugly fatty?
    /me raises hand
    O.G at A.O