Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The U.N.'s rape and torture of the innocents

The U.N.'s rape and torture of the innocents

Why the UN is fake and worthless!

Fifty U.N. peacekeepers and U.N. civilian officers face an estimated 150 allegations of sexual exploitation and rape in the Congo alone.
    Hundreds of babies, fathered by U.N. personnel, have been born to Congolese girls and women—including the 15-year-old deaf mute daughter of Aimee Tsesi, who told Ross she was turned away at the gates of the U.N. camp when she went for assistance.
    entire network of U.N. personnel who had sex with underage girls in Congo and the Central African Republic. Investigators are now digging into claims of U.N. infiltration by organized pedophiles.
    Ukrainian and a Canadian — left the Congo after getting local women pregnant.
    U.N. report found "widespread" evidence of sexual abuse of West African refugees. Girls and women in East Timor, Cambodia, and Kosovo have reported sex crimes perpetrated by U.N. peacekeepers.

Human rights groups say such monstrosities have been tolerated by U.N. brass for years.
    Indeed they have, all the way back to the mid 90's!

Back in 1997, there were reports Belgian U.N. troops roasted a Somali boy. A military court reportedly sentenced two paratroopers to a month in jail and a fine of 200 pounds for the offense.
    Another sergeant was accused of murdering a Somali whom he was photographed urinating upon. Another child, accused of stealing food from the paratroopers' base, died after being locked in a storage container for 48 hours. Fifteen other members of the same regiment were investigated in 1995 for "acts of sadism and torture" against Somali civilians.
    The pattern of abuse was not confined to Belgian troops. Belgium was actually the third country in the peacekeeping group to charge troops with serious crimes against Somali citizens -- including rape, torture and murder. In 1995, a group of Canadian paratroopers were investigated for torturing a Somali to death and killing three others.
    War crimes out the ass. Abu Ghraib was a ****ing birthday party compared to this **** these **********s did and still are doing. I'm ashamed my tax money is funding this rapist organization.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=42088
    http://jewishworldreview.com/michelle/malkin021605.php3

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

War crimes out the ass. Abu Ghraib was a ****ing birthday party compared to this **** these **********s did and still are doing.
    US Solders are also part of UN peace keeping Force .

They also make no mention of the other side in many of this sexually involved instances. There is such a thing as consentual sex. Every angle should be viewed from.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
    US Solders are also part of UN peace keeping Force
    Yes, people love to point fingers at the US while simultaneously demanding hand-outs.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

Yes, people love to point fingers at the US while simultaneously demanding hand-outs.
    I am not Pointing Fingers at anybody ......... what i ment was when you say UN Troops ..... it ectually means Troops form member Countries including USA .......... UN dosen't have a army of it's own .

Human beings run the gammut of good to bad ........ and solders are Humans too .........But what Counts is that the Guilty should be Brought to Book ....... But when it comes to Procetuation the Countries are so protective about their Solders .................fearing that It's Solders could be tried in the ICC the US still hasent recognised it................... So what do you expect .

So who's Bad UN or the Member Countries ? .

--Good Luck--

One day people more people will look at the UN and open their eyes. The United Nations does use our troops to enforce resolutions. That is NOT the case in Iraq, but is the case in Eastern Europe.

//EDIT oh and us labeled NeoCons, don't like it one bit. We should offer support under our OWN terms and command as aid and assistance. Not under the command of some UN political jackass.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Indeed they have, all the way back to the mid 90's!
    that's funny. the mid 90's wasn't that long ago.

We should offer support under our OWN terms and command as aid and assistance.
    offering support under "your OWN terms" is how a country would go about things. the UN is supposed to keep the bigger picture in mind when making decisions, not side with one country, and not to with-hold aid when it can be given because of some piss-ant political demand. the UN is supposed to do what's right for people, all people.

Not under the command of some UN political jackass.
    it's likely that the jackass is a US representative, no? though there is a greater chance that the jackass you are on about is not a US representative.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    This is what happens when third world idiots, (the UN), are put in charge of third world idiots, (the UN soldiers that are sent in the name of the UN), that are sent to third world idiots, (the corrupt and immoral countries the UN sends people to).

Does anyone see a pattern there.....

There are two....

1. Idiots
    2. Third World

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see the root of the problems here....

For the dummies:- It's the UN trying to police the third world....

For the Canadians:- Yes, I noticed you were in there quite a lot.... You are being governed by idiots... The sad thing is... You are falling for it.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

it's likely that the jackass is a US representative, no? though there is a greater chance that the jackass you are on about is not a US representative.
    Often US soldiers are put under direct command of UN officers, who have axes to grind. That is what I meant. It should be joint efforts under each armies own officers and it should not be forced under political threat. They were also forced to give up their sense of dignity as US soldiers and "forceed" to wear United Nations blue berets instead of their own head covers. Those who did not obey were court marshaled. That is what I was on about.

//EDIT "own terms" also meaning command under our own field officers.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Originally posted here by SwordFish_13
    US Solders are also part of UN peace keeping Force .
    We have a maven in the house people. Ok, as I wade my way through some spin.

First of all we shouldn't have to lecture these liberals on why the UN is one of the most corrupt, wasteful, fake, law-breaking, covered-up, bull-**** etc... organizations known to mankind. And we needn't have anymore simpleton UN/ liberal belecture on what is "morally right".

They also make no mention of the other side in many of this sexually involved instances. There is such a thing as consentual sex. Every angle should be viewed from.
    Code:
    U.N.'s sexual code of conduct is prominently displayed on U.N. facilities Congo – forbidding sex with prostitutes or women under 18 –
    Look, who gives a **** about the "other side"! Bottom line they're not over there to get their dicks wet. They're over there to ????? , what are they supposed to be doing again??? Oh, yeah something about "peace keeping".

"victims say they were raped, but later given food or money to make the incident appear to have been consensual – rape disguised as prostitution."

I'll post more of my thoughts later... I'm reading reports of 7 to 9 year olds being raped vaginally and anally by Euro UN troops.

"victims say they were raped, but later given food or money to make the incident appear to have been consensual – rape disguised as prostitution."
    Or prostitution alleging rape ........ The media is not always user friendly.

Judging the entirety of the UN by the acts of a few in dubious circumstances is not alot different than terrorists with a political agenda indiscriminately killing the people of that nation (people being defined as the total of the population minus the beaucracy), though judgement is not murder - it is in effect a form of 'passive terrorism'.

I use to work for the UN when I was a soldier in Europe, yes the peacekeepers, and I can indisputably attest to the fact that their are some warm hearted, philanthropists involved in its workings. I was part of a company stationed in the Pyrenees west of Andorra (a very small nation that most people aren't aware exists) and I was shot in my stomach by a child of about 14 involved with ETA - But not all the Basque people are ETA and not all ETA are of the 'terrorist persuasion'.

Another example of what I have termed 'passive terrorism' comes from when I lived in S. Korea.
    I was absolutely head over heels in love with a Korean bird and she with me. But her family would not condone us being together based solely on the fact that I was a weaguk (foreigner to Korea) and threatened to completely disavow her if we saw each other any longer. Koreans are very family oriented (in a twisted sense) and we ended our trysts - 'familial terrorism'.

Another form of terrorism is 'intellectual terrorism' - I shall explain - I have a very high IQ and I have always been regarded highly because of it by people who know me. But I don't consider my intelligence to be based on that fact, I regard my intelligence based on the fact that I put no weight in the IQ system, that it is only a medium developed by man to categorize and cliche their fellow man. If I were to be honest I would say (and am saying) that I have met many people who are better, nicer more decent people than me who have considerably lower IQs than I who would not be seen as who they really are because of their lower IQ - 'intellectual terrorism'.

Terrorism comes in many forms and every time an entire group of people is put into a niche based on the actions of a minority inside their same group is a form of terrorism to some extent.

Maybe Im babbling a bit (but its 7:00am and Iv been up a long time) but we also have to keep in mind that for every person who sees people like Bin laden and the other violent factions as terrorist there are just as many people somewhere in the world that considers them freedom fighters. Where is the line of demarkation between terrorists/freedom fighters and the people that make them feel that they have to fight for something that is a natural right to all anyways?

Sorry I got off subject a bit - this should probably be a thread of its own.
    "In most gardens they make the beds too soft - so that the flowers are always asleep" - Tiger Lily