Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsletter 13?

King Tutorial-ankhamun

Newsletter 13?

Will there ever be a Newsletter 13? I know there was a problem getting writers but I would be willing to contribute. If nothing else you could take some of the better tutorials and pretty them up with images and side bars in PDF format. I’d like to see it continue.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Yes, I would like to see it continue as well, I would like to contribute as well. Like for example if you want to use any of the many hardware related tutorials on AO, I would be more then happy to contribute some digitalized photos of the hardware to help explain the tutorials a little better... Just an idea... Let us know!
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    If I get enough contributors I'll be more than glad to do a #13. Keep in mind, it would be ideal to have articles/tutorials that haven't been published here alread (new content idea).

How about a new deadline: Say April 30th, 2005?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Ok, I can get you something by April 30th. After it's published I'd like to add it to the tutorials section so it's eaier to find by searching the forums. What format is best for sending it to you? OpenOffice, MS Publisher, RTF, Word?

RTF or Word or Open Office are fine.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

AFLAAACKKK!!
    I don't want to put any pressure on thehorse13, but I hear he's planning on making some tutorials on topics like steganography, and something about exploit code... Maybe he would like to contribute as well? Hopefully ?
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

I would be glade to contribute my tutorial on Installing slackware if you wanted I know most people reading it will probably know how to install it but i would be more than glade to offer rit you want.

By all means.. Anything that will help others learn or introduce some point (must be original work and have appropriate references/footnotes/endnotes where needed).

Banned
    Maybe we should put that out somewhere on the tutorial forum, a notice saying please contribute it to the Newsletter instead of posting it here?

I don't necessarily want people to not post in Tutorials but rather that the newsletter could allow them to do more expanded or detail tutorials that the limitations of a forum may not allow. (screenshots at certain points, specific formatting, etc.)