Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacking website Antionline.com????

Hacking website Antionline.com????

hi guys/girls,
    i have been reading a book "a hackers diaries-confessions of teenage hackers" by dan verton.
    on the end of the book it a little like reference type of informations-hacking on Web.
    underfirst section- Indiviual hackers second on the list is Mr.John Vranesevich
    www.antionline.com/jp and explanation:
    The Web site of the founder of the hacking Website Antionline.com, thought to be ONE OF THE BEST HACKERS IN THE WORLD.
    i was stunned."our" Antionline.com
    "our" john.
    Hacking website???
    ok guys little bit of your please explain:input Seniors/Heavyweigts i would like to hear your comments and maybe little bit of history of this site and founder as i found it very interesting.
    i am not from hacking background and i owned computer very late compare to some of you guys,dont work in IT industry, just interested in computers and willing to maybe switch to it. interested in system administration/hardware
    i found this comments from autor of this book fascinating especially as its our site
    thanks guys and congratulation to john and lot of you for a fantastic site and your acchivement

JP (john) is a well known figure in the computer security world. Google his name and you will find TONS of articles (related to antionline and not). In fact if you gogle many of our members real names it will take you to tons of articles, studies, interviews done by them. Antionline was (and still is, somwhat) populated by many people who have contributed greatly in the security field. This placed is packed with information and many great minds watch over this forum still. If you ask the right questions you will find there is an almost endless supply of information here.

EDIT**

I should add that there are also a bunch of skript kiddies running around here also who think they know what they are talking about but really dont. so like anything else always check and recheck "facts".
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

If you go to www.archive.org and in their "way back" machine type www.antionline.com it will give you snapshots of what the website used to look like.

The website used to be a part of the hacker "underground" however now days it is just a discussion place for IT enthusiasts/professionals.

Also JP no longer owns the antionline

what is JP up to these days anyone know ???

he started another community...but for some reason the name escapes me at the moment. I visited it a few times and signed up but it seemed slow moving so I lost interest.

EDIT***

I remember. it was www.yoursincyberspace.com but it looks like he took it down, so I have no lcue what he has been up to latley.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Securitalk.com

He drops in on Unerror IRC once in a while.

www.unerror.com

well what i heard is that the creator of this site was a failed hacker that could never match up to anyone he knew, so he opened his own website and forums so he could have the last words and finally be in control.

Originally posted here by JustANewb
    well what i heard is that the creator of this site was a failed hacker that could never match up to anyone he knew, so he opened his own website and forums so he could have the last words and finally be in control.

And you heard this.....where??
    DjM

many of places when i first visited this site a couple years back.

Maybe you should do a little research before you post, don't base your opinions on what you 'heard '. There have been many things said about JP and JP has said many things about others. Do some reading before you draw a conclusion.
    DjM