Ok, we've talked about the beginnings of the universe, and discussed in depth the philosophies concerning creationism and natural progression. I'd like to read your views on ESP and the like. To get the ball rolling, I'll toss my own beliefs out there for the world to pluck apart. For what they're worth, here goes:

I believe that each of us is born with certain gifts from our creator, and that some of these gifts include the ability to perceive events related to us or unrelated to us in the past, present, and future, across long distances, or right before our faces. I believe this is a gift from our creator, not some trained thing or magic skill. I believe each of us has this gift, but that the vast majority of us never learns to use it, or only learns to use it in a limited capacity.

As a child I used to dream things, then find myself suffering 'deja vu' the next day. It took several years of this happening before I finally remembered a dream which happened the next day. Sometimes the things I dreamt were right on the money, other times they were way wrong, but they all had things in common - the setting, the fact that I was to make a choice and that the choice I made influenced the outcome directly, bad or good. I would dream past making one of the choices available, and see the outcomes from it. To this day when I find myself in that 'deja vu' situation, I try to recall what the outcomes were from the choice I'd made in my dream, and then act accordingly - if the results were bad, I made a different choice, if they were good, I made the same choice.

Everyone has the 'Aunt Edna' out there who can dream/envision something catastrophic regarding their family from over 1000 miles away. Is this bull or real? What about the spoonbenders of the world? (There is no spoon... ) I've heard it alluded to in films and in military experience that there was experimentation along these lines by our government - does anyone know the results?

Please, tell your beliefs, tell your stories, and help enlighten the class.