Thread: Quite an Interesting Phishy

Lightbulb Quite an Interesting Phishy

This is one recent mail that i recieved
    and these mails are giving me good stories to read..

From: "Mrs jane mupesa" <janemupesa588@eresmas.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
    To: janemupesa_588@hotmail.com
    Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:23:21 GMT
    Subject: Strictly Confidential

Strictly Confidential

Muzaraban-Zimbabwe

reply to my alternative email box(janemupesa_588@hotmail.com.com)

ATTN:- The President/CEO

Dear Sir,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.

I got your contact from the proffesional Journal when I was searching for a reliable foreigner who will assist me invest the fund which my husband left before his sudden death. After series of prayers/fasting, I was divinely directed to contact you among other names found in the Journal, I believe that God has a way of helping who is in a problem and nobody on earth was born without problem and every problem have a divine solution.

In a brief I am Mrs Jane Mupesa,wife to Ndoga Mupesa of Chiweshe ward in Muzarabani, Mashonaland Central province, who was allegedly killed in cold blood on 5th april 2001 by alleged Zanu PF militias and war veterans for supporting the (Mr Morgan Tsvangirai) Movement for Democratic Change, an opposition party to the tyranny government of President Robert Mugabe.

Before my husband death as if he foresee what is going to happen to his life, he handed over to me all the documents of money he deposited with private security companies in Europe and Africa as personal effects in disguise ranging from $25.5 Million United states dollars. I have decided to leave my country due to threats on me and my family and seizure of all my husband property including my travelling documents
    by Mugabe governement agents

I contacted you on the following agreement;-

1.To keep this transaction confidential as deseved due to my condition right now.

2.To assist me invest my share of the fund into a viable business venture as I have little or no knowledge on where to invest this huge sum of money with assistance of our family lawyer

3.To assist me and my children travel with you immediately this fund is out to where you wish.

4.To present yourself as the bonafide owner of the fund to enable the security company effect the change of ownership for easy claim to avoid any trace of the movement of the fund.

5. You will be transparent, honesty and diligence and will not be greedy to divulge from the original percentage offered to you thereby requesting for increase which might lead you to sit on the funds once it is under your custody, or you try to blackmail me
    so as to take the money alone.

6.Your percentage for your assistance will be 30% while 65% will be for me and my family including lawyer's compensation and 5% will be set aside to defray any incidental charges we may incurre in the course of the transaction

7.You are also entittled to manage my investment with me in your country for the period of Ten years after which my son would have grown to take care of the investment. For your assistance in this aspect, I will offer you 20% of the company total profit though this is optional.

Note:All arrangements has been perfected with the security company for the release of the consignment to you as soon as all documentations are normalized.

Right now, I have succeeded in travelling out of that wicked country. I am now hiding in one of the West African countries (Benin Republic) waiting for your response.

This transaction is 100% risk free but need utmost secrecy and confidentiality due to my condition. For quick reference on how my husband was brutally killed.please visit:-

www.1freespace.com/beetee/apr07_2001.html,
    www.zimvigil.co.uk/rollofhonour.htm or
    mdczimbabwe.com/violence/violence.htm

If you are interested to assist me, kindly contact me immediately so that all the full details and documentations of the deposited fund would be forward to you for a quick claim.

If after going through this mail and you are not interested, kindly delete this message and do not let anybody know about it due to threats on my life and the nature of this transaction.

God Bless you

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Jane Mupesa
    Muzaraban-Zimbabwe
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767

The funniest part is this:

Disclaimer

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT COMMUNICATIONS FROM PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE RELATIVES OF THE PEOPLE LISTED BELOW ARE BOGUS AND ARE NOT SANCTIONED BY THIS WEBSITE. IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THIS PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE IS BEING MISUSED BY UNPRINCIPLED PEOPLE TO TRY TO GET HOLD OF PEOPLE'S BANK DETAILS.
    Right there when you open up www.zimvigil.co.uk/rollofhonour.htm

The other link is dead.

The one common thread in all these scams is the "100% risk free" and "discretion / secrecy needed and assured"

Somehow I doubt this scam will work.

Good for a laugh though.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

I like this one:

After series of prayers/fasting, I was divinely directed to contact you among other names found in the Journal
    ha ha ha
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

Banned
    also note all the spelling errors. someone who wants to be a professional etc etc would at least use a spell checker right?

T3h Ch3F

" Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise...................................."

Well it really is not surprising that anyone who actually would fall for this is a Moron.

Follow Up!

"dont assign neg points for no reason. i was actually pointing something out

- contact user about this assignment: AP Poster: karmine"

Actually Carmine I gave you greenies for your post, perhaps you have been smoking them.

Your little grey negs will not affect anything but my attitude towards you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.