Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have You Started Playing The Game Of Life Yet?

Question Have You Started Playing The Game Of Life Yet?

Welcome To The Game......

The Game of Life answers riddles like:
    "What is the meaning of life?" & "Why are we here?"

This Is Your First Clue...You Jack Into The Game Of Life When You Fall Asleep At Night And Dream!

Here is a game manual to get you started:

http://thegameoflife.cjb.net/

(mirror site)
    http://www.angelfire.com/games5/gabelogan/

- This just hit the net - it is BIG because it is The Truth (sweet Dreams) - Morpheus

I'm pretty sure the answer to question you seek is 42.
    And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had been reborn with its strength renewed, and the followers of Mammon cowered in horror. -from The Book of Mozilla, 7:15

Originally posted here by CuseMMA
    I'm pretty sure the answer to question you seek is 42.
    Nope... you're one decimal point off... the answer is 420...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    Nope... you're one decimal point off... the answer is 420...
    Ahh how I wish I had me some right now...
    And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had been reborn with its strength renewed, and the followers of Mammon cowered in horror. -from The Book of Mozilla, 7:15

"What is the meaning of life?" & "Why are we here?"
    There is no answer for that, wtf ? everyone has their own answer on that question....depends what you believe in etc....
    O.G at A.O

Meaning of Life....hummmmmmmmm....hot pizza, a good woman, an action movie, and a warm coffee !

This is a spiritualist bloody game...
    This discussion would be better served in COSMOS.. BUt then Self promoting his site.. and posting on various discussion boards

Bloody Spammer... How many boards are you going to post this on..PISS OFF

My name is Gabriel. Since I have discovered that this world is just a game (THE GAME OF LIFE) and some people knew, but were hiding this truth for selfish gain, I decided to put down some notes for other humans out there, who wonder, what the heck is this place? What Is The Meaning Of Life?

You can meet me in the dreaming, while you are jacked into The Game - if you choose, but if you are one of those selfish ones, who want to act stupid in my face in the dreaming, be warned, I will crush you like a bug.

So, Gabe, what about work? School? etc?????

The waking world is a world constructed to blind you from the truth: That you are just playing a game.

The more you play The Game Of Life, the more you will understand. Then again, how can you not play? You have to dream at night when you sleep - and this does not interfere with what you do during the day!
    just pay attention to your dreams.

Listen, keep "going through the motions" of the waking world, now that you know this Truth, more answers will come your way.
    Relax, it's just a game!

Remember, to play The Game Of Life is FREE! Because it is played in the spiritworld or "dreamworld".
    Just for those who dont want to vist the lame arse site
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    hot pizza, a good woman, an action movie, and a warm coffee
    Almost there .......

Hot woman, hot movie, hot coffee, It's the bloody Pizza that worries me; Whats THAT all about
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Banned
    I have a game for you too.

Shoot yourself in the chest w/ a pineapple can full of flaming diarrhea. You win when you pass out.

Regal Making Handler
    This is a spiritualist bloody game...
    Not quite Undies.

It's a mathamatical game. Check out below. Lmao

http://www.bitstorm.org/gameoflife/

But you new that already, didn't you.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry