Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I made a mess

I made a mess

Does anybody here know how to get bloodstains out of a carpet?
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

yeah you clean it up
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

It's commercial carpet... the really dense and durable kind.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Era works good use it with a scrub brush

Well, first you need to get a very heavy cleaner. I mean I'm talking bleach here. And you need to.... Heh, are you going for taking out any DNA evidence form it as well? That takes a lot longer, Hydrogen Peroxide, Simply pour the solution on the carpet, and it will bubble and fizz as it removes the blood. Blot with a damp cloth, and continue applying solution and blotting until the stain has gone.

That would leave a big white spot on a brown carpet. I'm mainly going for cosmetics, so bleach and peroxide is out. I need to make it look like nothing happened.

I know you are going to hate me for this

Did you ever hear of the word google :P

peroxide should clean it as already posted and it shouldnt leave any stains... since its not a bleach...

If you are really against that option try using ammonia (at least that will kill the DNA) but leave the ammonia on for about 5 min then rinse with COLD water and blot it off with a kleenex as it will soak it out better than paper towel
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Spyrus shame on you old chap!!!, hydrogen peroxide is a bleach..............it is an oxidising agent

Striek these amateur chemists..........they forgot to mention the equal proportions of liquid oxygen

Many years ago I was at a shutzenfest in Munster and was talking with this former Luftwaffe technician...........he was on the Me163 project...................apparently a guy had made a mistake with the hydrogen peroxide and liquid oxygen (the fuel for these little ram-jet fighters)............as he put it : "we had to put sandbags in the coffin, for appearances sake"

OK...................serious now (? )..............please try some antistatic foam cleaner.............like you use on your screens and stuff..............two or three applications, then mop it up with tissue.

It is pretty good.............

We have a product over here called "Cillit Bang"..........another oxidising agent, but won't move the dye out of the carpet.............

Next time, butcher your deer in the garage?

dambed.. I had an audio file about this.... Some telemarketing spoof.... where the heck is it..l
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr