Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I made a mess

I just have two words for you.....

dirt cellar

And, yes, oxyclean should do it.

Funny how nobody has asked what happened?

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Originally posted here by meeeeeee
    Funny how nobody has asked what happened?

I'd rather remain blissful in my ignorance...
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

What happened to Streik?

Short answer. He's a dumbass.... He should know better than to attempt to take out the trash.

STRIEK.... That's what women are for...

Roll the body up in the carpet and dump it in a big hole. Construction sites are prefered, maybe with a couple of tons of concrete.

Hey, it worked for the Mafia.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Nah, freeze the body, chop it up with a hacksaw and then feed through a woodchipper into a lake with lots of fish. Remember to get rid of the teeth and jewelry coz they can go through whole.

Originally posted here by Aspman
    Nah, freeze the body, chop it up with a hacksaw and then feed through a woodchipper into a lake with lots of fish. Remember to get rid of the teeth and jewelry coz they can go through whole.

DUDE!!!!! ME AND MY BEST FRIEND CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA LIKE 6 YEARS AGO!

Hahahahahahahha someone actually has the idea of using a wood chipper, lololol.

Being the co-owner of a dry cleaner, take it to a dry cleaner, I don't know about the U.S. (but I suppose they are more modern than we are over here..) but we have a stain-remover for all kinds of stains. If not google told me to do this: http://www.fabriclink.com/carpet/Blood.html
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Regal Making Handler
    Was it in Snatch? " the Orible bastard", talked about getting rid of a body by feeding it to pigs.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Jinxy

1. In certain societies humans are referred to as "long pigs"........apparently we taste like pork?

2. In the 11/12/13th centuries, one of the most common causes of infant mortality in Europe was being eaten by the local herd............

This is probably why the male of the species became accustomed to taking out the trash?

With the responses hes gotten I want to know if any of this crap has worked??

if not im gonna have to set up a lab at home and start testing... I never really wanted a roomate anyway
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here