Thread: outlook 2000 issue

outlook 2000 issue

I've run into a problem on the windows xp clients in my network... When a new email comes in you have to click on a different folder and then back to inbox to see new messages... otherwise they don't appear. It's all run through an exchange server, which I know very little about. but where you go to adjust the refresh for new mails, it's all greyed out. any help would be rather appreciated.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

AOs Resident Troll
    well I have never seen that....

Try and repair outlook??

What version exchange??

Just happens on the XP clients/?

I have seen some really funking things with multiple versions of office installed??

Have any other office apps?? What versions???

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Force a database rebuilt in Recipient Policy on exchange.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

exchange 2000. yes only the winXP machines. not sure it's exchange's problem because of the fact that other versions of windows have no problem.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn\'t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.