Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Living on Canada

Question Living on Canada

Hi guy,

i have an idea to live in Canada because my country is not good enough for its people. Please advise me how can i get the visa and canadian id for living fover there. Please instruct me because this is very important for me. i can't bare anymore in liveing my country in many cases.

thanks in adv.

Lovebugz

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I've never immigrated to Canada (given that I was born here) but you probably can find the info at Immigration Canada or visit/call the Canadian consult/embassy in your country.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

You might also want to check out and inquire at the local Canadian Embassy in Bangkok...

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/bangkok/embassy-en.asp
    About the Embassy

Edit: As MsM suggested...I'm too slow on the draw

Whats wrong with living in the states?

http://www.myanmar.com/

The above link will probably give some idea of the reason for the question.............it is the official webpage of his local military dictatorship.

¤The¤Spe©ialist

Good question, I would have thought that the Southern States would be more climatically suited to someone from what we know as Burma. Also, given the human rights record of the current regime there, he might easily get asylum/refugee status? particularly as he has IT skills.

Hi there,

Yesterday, our ISP backbone is down. The whole country couldn't use internet.(have u ever heard like this problem?) that's why I can't reply u all. Sorry for that.

Yes, Nihil know about me and my country. We have no human rights. For example my name is Carson (do u notice its English name) and I am Christian. If I work in government, my position will not be grown.

But I don't know how to apply refugee or asylum. Can I apply through online? We have no embassy in our damn country. If I apply this which document should I have?

Now I am working in one of IT Company as Technical Engineer and have 5 years experience. You would think I have good enough knowledge in IT. But I don’t have good enough. So, please advice me and help to leave from here.

Thanks in advance.

Lovebugz

Originally posted here by ¤The¤Spe©ialist
    Whats wrong with living in the states?
    Why would one want to move from one dictatorship to another?

Lovebugz: I would suggest contacting a reputable immigration lawyer in Canada, good luck.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by lumpyporridge
    Why would one want to move from one dictatorship to another?
    Not exactly my question, but why Canada in particular ? Considered any other countries or options? Your view is that your country is not good enough for it's people. Are you taking them all to Canada with you You can't bear living in your country, boo hoo, be a man, take a stand and try to change things. Maybe that means getting involved, and a bit of commitment. ( Sometimes hard work) The easy way out is F*** this I'm off. You are certainly not alone in in disliking the political / social system in the country where you live
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Good question, I would have thought that the Southern States would be more climatically suited to someone from what we know as Burma. Also, given the human rights record of the current regime there, he might easily get asylum/refugee status? particularly as he has IT skills.
    Never mind the fact that if you've been in Georgia for two years you get alot of scholarship programs. This being the U.S. you'll only be complaining about a rise in a few cents of the cost of gas instead of paying what? Ten dallors per gallon? Or how about having to pay an absurd amount of money every couple of days based on if you own multiple closets or TV sets. Gezz... I'd figuer that would have one of the first things you'd point out.

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Living on Canada

Originally posted here by lovebugz
    Hi guy,

i have an idea to live in Canada because my country is not good enough for its people. Please advise me how can i get the visa and canadian id for living fover there. Please instruct me because this is very important for me. i can't bare anymore in liveing my country in many cases.

thanks in adv.

Lovebugz
    Plz help me. I want to leave Scotland. My country is ****. They try to force education upon the masses. They have a thing called social justice. What is this thing? My own daughter has turned against me , and has joined the establishment. She has threatened to have me arrested if I hit someone ( She Police) bad people. Where to where I turn. Plz, plz help me . I want any passport and / or visa to any country where I can beat **** out of people without getting arrested by Police
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)