Thread: Web Blog

Web Blog

So just a vwery quick question - am quite interested to know who here runs their own web-blog?

I've tried a couple of times and only manage to keep it up for a while - am starting to do one...AGAIN and hope this time to keep up with it. But was just wondering how much success other people were having?

v_Ln

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I run my own but use Serendipity application for the layout. Seem to do ok with about 1000+ visitors a month (seems to be increasing since I started with the blog in Feb 04).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I have four inactive blogs that I haven't even tried to maintain at this point...I lost interest when I started to try to create my own web site...and I made one using Frontpage...then everyone told me to drop it and try something other than Frontpage...so...I'm in the process of learning Dreamweaver and Mozilla composer.

Eg

I have a blog, but maintaining it is a pain. Im not in the mood to write often enough to keep it updated.

-NeuTron

well i use www.blogger.com
    from the google guys i think

I am keeping it updated...
    it is easy to maintain
    it is only personal stuff that i post there

in case u wanna visit : http://mirdiary.blogspot.com
    and you will be very nice if you click on one of my google ads