Thread: Detecting Invisibility in Yahoo !

Detecting Invisibility in Yahoo !

Decting Invisiblity in Yahoo !

This method can be useful to detect whether a person is 'invisible' under yahoo messenger or he is actually offline. No additional tools required.
    Works fine for Yahoo Messenger 6!

What to do ?
    • Open a conversation window with the particular person.
      Invite him for a voice chat.
    • If he is logged in as "invisible", you won't get any message. Rather, he will be recieving your request for voice chat, which he may or maynot respond. You then see the "Talk" button and the volume stuff on your window.
    • But if he is actually offline, you will get a message "Internal Service Error. Cannot obtain voice token to start voice chat."

Without getting your hands wet, you can downlaod a tool - "Buddy-Spy" which plucks out invisible contacts. You can get it here.

Thats All!
    - XNikon

Thanks for info man,
    So now i can see which of my so called friend is actually trying to play games wit me. :-)
    It\'s all about sense of power.

Once again, i don't use Yahoo nor do i know how it works but does Yahoo have profiles, in AIM you simply open up a blank IM window, type the screen name in and see if you can retrieve the Profile for that username, if he's hiding, you can still see the profile.
    O.G at A.O

©opy®ight,
    you can view profile of yahoo user also in similar manner just that this latest stealth setting was introduced in yahoo last release in which even if you are online you can can select to whom to can be seen as online and to whom you can be seen as offline.
    but if i have to do it I just get offline to all and then Im the person I want to talk to, that is so easy, :-)
    It\'s all about sense of power.

is there any way to do this in MSN messinger

thx ............ thx alot

AOs Resident Troll
    angelfawaz

If the dates are flashing.....its an old thread.

Dont reply to old threads.......you'll get negged

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer