Thread: Windows Windows Driver Development Kit (DDK).

Windows Windows Driver Development Kit (DDK).

Does anybody know if there is a normal way to obtain the Windows 98 Driver Development Kit? It is only available for MSDN subscribers: http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/ddk/default.mspx

Well, I actually only need the .inc files required to write VxD's in assembler (Masm), but can't find those either.

I had found some tutorial that explained how to create VxD's with Nasm (which is what I normally use), but the examples didn't assemble.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

I dont have here mine, but i think that you can find ddks in Visual Studio Enterprise disk. Do you have it?
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

I dont have here mine, but i think that you can find ddks in Visual Studio Enterprise disk. Do you have it?
    No
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Via a third-party site I found a direct link to the Win98 DDK (on the microsoft site), which for some reason worked.

www.elhalf.com