Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AO Newsletter: Insight #14

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

AO Newsletter: Insight #14

Well here it is. Sorry for the delay but due to some personal issues, this came second in the priority list this week. Thanks again to HTRegz and WolfRune for their submissions.

Next deadline is September 5th 2005

[edit]

Sigh. File size means I can't upload the issue so I've placed it here. For a small issue it packs a punch.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Hi, MsMittens Looks like a good issue. I have only read one artricle but it was good. sorry I could not submit and article for this issue, but I will definatly have a good articlue for the next one. I have been working on a tutorial on basic router configuration maby I will turn it into an article for #15.

That better.

Wow... Massive run on sentence there Riot... I can't read run on sentences because they go on and on and they never end and start talking about other subjects and you lose all train of thought and can't remember what they were talking about and then you remember and then it fills up your brain and then you forget again.

lol, sorry couldn't help it...

Looks like a good issue from a brief scanning of it... I'll have to make a note to read it thouroughly later.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Thanks for the reminder about submission MsMittens! I'm published...neat!
    \"The future stretches out before us, uncharted. Find the open road and look back with a sense of wonder. How pregnant this moment in time. How mysterious the path ahead. Now, step forward.\"
    Phillip Toshio Sudo, Zen Computer
    Have faith, but lock your door.

Great issue. Keep up the good work everybody involved. Quick question for HTRegz if he is about...Have you done any of the Cisco certifications?
    If everything looks perfect, then there is something you don\'t know

Originally posted here by qwertyman66
    Great issue. Keep up the good work everybody involved. Quick question for HTRegz if he is about...Have you done any of the Cisco certifications?
    Hey Hey,

I haven't done any of the Cisco certifications yet.. I've been through the CCNA Courses twice (once in High school and again in college) and I'm just finishing up the last 3 weeks of a CCNP Prep program.... I have plans of writing, but I just can't afford to... If anyone would like to see me write the tests and obtain my certs and write many more wonderful newsletter articles... I accept donations through paypal ... the donation link can be found in the link in my signature.

I've also completed the Nortel NetKnowledge program...

Why do you ask... am I lacking information that should have been covered?

Peace
    HT

No, you're not lacking as far as I can tell, it's just the way you referenced Cisco for both articles and the first one used purely Cisco equipment as a demo. It made me curious. Good luck with the tests (sorry I can't donate, but I also have no money).
    If everything looks perfect, then there is something you don\'t know

Hi
    I joined recently. I was not able to find out AO Newsletters. Can any one tell me where I find all the AO Newsletters?

Thanks in advance.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keshin
    Hi
    I joined recently. I was not able to find out AO Newsletters. Can any one tell me where I find all the AO Newsletters?

Thanks in advance.
    See here: http://antionline.com/newsletter/

Click on the "title" of each Newsletter.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    HEY!!!

I only saw AO had newsletters now

Cant I get a badge for not seeing it for 4 years?

Im saving all 14 of the newsletters - they better be informative
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein