Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mohterboard help......Please!

maybe you got a hard drive problem, or memory. Anyway it
    doesn't seem to be the motherboard. I usually suspect everything
    but the motherboard and only condemn it if I can't find the problem
    elswhere.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    rcgreen might be on to something, try swapping HDD's with the one that was with the faulty mobo and see if it works, if the same crap starts happening then we know what the problem is... But i'm curious, if it really was the HDD, wouldn't we be getting a disk boot failure?? I'm almost certain we would...

**Edit**

Now that I think of it, it's not a HDD problem, because he said the problem starts at the bios splash screen, if that's so then bios hasn't even loaded the configurations yet or even looked at where to get an OS, so it's not the HDD.

Man, I gotta start thinking before I post, I must be going brain dead lol...
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

I thought mabye hdd to but I tried a diagnostic board from uxd and it wouldn't even function, so now I'm thinking could it be a power supply problem? maybe and intermittant failure of the boxes pwr suplly or possibly the ups? I just know as soon as I return this computer it's gonna fail.

Note: I did reinstall all the original parts and have been giving it a good workout but so far it's not failing

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Yes, I brought up the possibility of a faulty PSU earlier in this thread, The only way to check is with a voltmeter or swap it with a known good one...

I'm positive it's not the HDD, look above your post to see my explanation.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools