Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sorry for senior user

thanks

I supose he view the articles with the same title eg. "the promoxitron", i was have puslih 12 interesting security articles in the section "Security vs Cracking" but i imagime what catch is see, "same titles" but don't see the "AntiOnline" url reffers.

actually this is the url http://xr.homeunix.net/foro/index.php

all can visit that and see, this is recently open for the "web" travelers.

I can post the articles again "with the exactly reffer author"?.

thanks

I personally respect this guy, he realized/was informed that he did something taboo and came back to apologize and deleted it. That shows much more gumption than most of whats above this post.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

I can post the articles again "with the exactly reffer author"?.
    Yes you can, you CAN post his name under the topic only if you want to, Jupiter Media owns anything we post on here anyways.....now if they mind copying something off of their website, thats something else, i'm 100 % sure they don't....Why is everybody complaining, what happened to "Sharing Information" and all that hacker crap

edit: You can post any of my posts even under your name if you want to, as long as someone learns from them, it doesnt matter who wrote it, not like i'm getting money for these posts, tutorials anyways.
    O.G at A.O

I personally respect this guy, he realized/was informed that he did something taboo and came back to apologize and deleted it. That shows much more gumption than most of whats above this post.
    Gotta agree with that, that takes a bigger man to come back and say that.

You can post any of my posts even under your name if you want to, as long as someone learns from them, it doesnt matter who wrote it, not like i'm getting money for these posts, tutorials anyways.
    I feel the same way about this, it's even in the JUPM AUP about those kinds of things. And in the immortal words of Jay-Z: "Money Ain't A Thang"(Don't ask me why I had to add that).
    Space For Rent.. =]

Repeat guys my intention is very simple, share the information and promove this site in other sides, i don't have the authoring for these post i was published into my forum, only share and promove the cyberculture and information, i am a cryptography developper i'm don't need plagerize another works. So ok, i try to post again with the exactly author reffers.

I promove this site in spain,mexico,venezuela,guatemala,argentina. And i invite your to visit the forum and contribute with a bit of your on this.

I was wrote the url, only scroll up and see that.

Again, thank you for your comments and advices.

AzRaEL

codelogman,

Visited your site and nice color combo, format etc., however I will most definitely need to brush up on your language (your English is far superior to my Spanish ) so I do appreciate the World Community Section!

~cheers~
    Connection refused, try again later.

Hi lumpyporridge,

I don't think anyone was criticising the guy...we were just trying to find out what he was saying...in the original post he said he was plagerizing...to which he was informed that he could utilize anything he wanted as long as he gave appropriate credit...no one said he couldn't and to the best of my knowledge no one negged him or lambashed him for plagerizing...

then he said he wasn't plagerizing... he just had a problem with catch...to which I told him if he wanted to know why he should ask catch...

I agree that he should be commended for apologizing...still...until catch explains his reasons I'll personally reserve judgment on whether or not he's telling the whole truth...maybe he was plagerizing and maybe he wasn't...maybe it is just one of those misunderstandings...personally, I don't know...and neither do you...let's hear from catch.

Apologizing is good...but if you do it just because you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar...that's like saying to a thief who just robbed your store and got caught red-handed...who, because he got caught, apologizes...Oh, it's Ok, he apologized let him go.

I wonder if he would have apologized if he hadn't got caught?...Hummmmmm? Personally, I don't have as much sympathy for those who apologize only after they get caught.

Eg

Well i dont think he knew he was plagerizing untill catch tld him he was (im assuming catch told him since he got beef with catch now)....so why would he apologize earlier if he had no idea ho commited a "crime" ...
    O.G at A.O

thank you for your time and comments, really i will take the aproppiate action on the future, you comments work for me! really. And i apreciate that.

Thanks.

Az

Hi CopyRight,

If that's the case...that he didn't know...then that's somewhat different...but he never said that....he might have meant that, I don't know...as I said in the previous post...
    maybe he was plagerizing and maybe he wasn't...maybe it is just one of those misunderstandings...
    and if you look carefully at my early posts you will see ' question marks '...in fact alot of them...anyone who has read my posts knows I don't use question marks when I make a statement.

Hi codelogman,

I appreciate the fact you apologized and have taken these posts as a learning experience rather than an attack...no one here wants to insult you.

Eg