Thread: Beer the wonder drug

Beer the wonder drug

As well as enabling drinkers to unleash manly belches and develop attractive, proud beer-bellies, apparently the magical nectar helps reduce chromosomal damage from radiation exposure.

Researchers are hoping that the discovery will lead to a new radiation drug being developed, or at least a more party friendly atmosphere in the hospital wards.
    http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25361
    Beer is really good for you, scientists say

Now we know what to do during nuclear fallout...hit the keg and swill as much beer as you can

Eg

Banned
    Hah! By 11PM tonight, I should be able to withstand the radiation from a 5,000 kiloton atomic bomb!

Anything celebrating we should congratulate you on Dries ?
    O.G at A.O

Hi CopyRight,

Think of Neg as a good boy scout..." Always Prepared "

Eg

Think of the excuses this could bring...' but honey, the Koreans...I'm just protecting myself for you '

Banned
    ***** YEAH!

Does that mean that US nuclear power will be soon kicked in the balls?

Beer is really good for everything you may use it for .... all in one tool .....
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster