Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive (sexual) discrimination?

Positive (sexual) discrimination?

Ok there was a thread which i shall not name (and dont even think of turning this one into the same load of turd! this is for a sensible discussion - if such a thing can take place in GCC)

But I just wanted peoples opinions on the subject.....

is there Positive Sexual discrimination on the forums/workplace or is it not positive at all?

Ok this is way I see it - girls may get an easy time of it, not flamed as quickly etc - but is this traded of against respect?

Do they avoid flames as some people are thinking "oh well they're only a girl - cant expect them to know about this stuff" or is it just cause they want to hold onto the very very very slight possability (wel of course Neg/Mathgirl have proved there is a possability no matter how small) that at some point in the future they make actually get to bone them (oh aint i romantic - lol)

hrm looks like i'm rambling on again without properly putting my point across so here is a quick recap of what exactly I mean - hopefully will be easier to understand

Is it worth having people give you more slack even if it comes with the price that they are doing so because they think you are inferior or even just because they want to sleep with you?

oh and one other thing - in a certain thread it was asked how such a topic could generate so many replies - this flash sums up the answer pretty well :P

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/attention.php

You didn't need a thread for this. Quad proved this a long time ago.

He was banned and hated. Then one day he made a new account, put a decent looking girl's picture in the profile, and he was loved all over the place. That is beyond proof. His attitude didn't change, just the pic in the profile. You add **** and you can get away with anything.

Start a thread about how everyone should look in your profile because "That's really you" and you're not an ugly bitch or a fat guy like most attention whores. And of course then you can get away with the dumbest ****ing thread ever and even have APs for it even though most of your replies are "I don't know" but hey you're a hot dyke no geek here can get.

Then you can start to think how you can just neg anyone who doesn't agree with you, or neg everyone who you don't like the attitude of like the carpet muncher I'm talking about..... Ah **** it if you don't like me I'll grow a vagina.

NP: NOFX - My Vagina

Banned
    Haha! I get to bone her! Haha!

Oh wait, sensible discussion...

Affirmative action aka positive discrimination is HUGE in this country... it's like the latest fashion, and it's coupled with political correctness.

Stuff like "Do not say 'An accountant should take his job seriously.'... Say 'An accountant should take his OR HER job seriously", or "Do not say 'Dogs are men's best friend.'... Say 'Dogs are PEOPLE's best friend'"

That's straight from a "Handbook for Writers" for college...

The girls you're referring to (no need to name them ) want to be treated like guys, but at the same time are insulted when you do... and then demand to be treated like girly girls, which they aren't - they're boysy girls... but they can't stand that, because they want to be girly... and then *yawn*... sorry, I just wrote myself to sleep...

Originally posted here by Negative
    Haha! I get to bone her! Haha!

Oh wait, sensible discussion...

Affirmative action aka positive discrimination is HUGE in this country... it's like the latest fashion, and it's coupled with political correctness.

Stuff like "Do not say 'An accountant should take his job seriously.'... Say 'An accountant should take his OR HER job seriously"

**** that say "A bean counter should buy me lager or lose back ups." Lol.

The girls you're referring to (no need to name them ) want to be treated like guys, but at the same time are insulted when you do... and then demand to be treated like girly girls, which they aren't - they're boysy girls... but they can't stand that, because they want to be girly... and then *yawn*... sorry, I just wrote myself to sleep...
    Me and Mel had this talk earlier. We both noticed.

Banned
    Say "Mel and I", not "Me and Mel".

Originally posted here by Negative
    Say "Mel and I", not "Me and Mel".
    **** you got me there. Grammar nazi lol.

That reminds me I creeped someone out earlier. I had a mini convo in Arabic with them and they don't speak it. Heh

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3

Re: Positive (sexual) discrimination?

Originally posted here by valhallen
    is there Positive Sexual discrimination on the forums/workplace or is it not positive at all?
    Sure, there is positive...and there is negative. The difference is how you react to it.

I think men rule the world. I think women are here to serve them. Archaic, I know, but that's my opinion. I do not think, however, that it's an excuse for girls to "have no brains" or "get by" based on their looks. I don't think constantly bitching about men is productive, either. Men do what they do and act the way they do as nature intended. In my opinion, I think the biggest problem is the girls who constantly try to go against the way nature intended them to be.

Women should take their compliments...but not obsess over how that defines them. It doesn't. They are defined by their own actions. Not the actions, or reactions, of men.

Signed...a proud girl...who loves to serve her man.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

It amuses me that MathGirl and I have such similar opinions to living life, and such polar opposite opinions of politics.

And as I stated in "another thread" life would be a lot better if we focused on being good people, instead of good boys and girls.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I think we instinctively treat boys like boys and girls like girls.
    That's why I feel uncomfortably around someone who looks
    and dresses indistinctly. I don't know how to act!
    Boys spend a lifetime being slapped around and told to go away.
    As adults we are chivalrous toward girls and jealous of other guys.

If women are angry at being treated nicely, they should disguise themselves as
    men and find out by experience what it's like to take a walk on the wild side.

Human nature is the way it is, in part because it was designed that way.
    The system works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If you are a pretty lady, and you ask a
    dumb question, I will try to explain it once again patiently. If you are a male 16-26
    wannabe HAX0r with an attitude, the Balrog will spring to life. Deal with it.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Banned
    Originally by rcgreen
    Boys spend a lifetime being slapped around and told to go away.
    As adults we are chivalrous toward girls and jealous of other guys.
    Oh boy... you ever thought about coming out of the closet, rc?