Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fakes...

Banned

Fakes...

In another thread some people started to guess what I look like. So far one person thinks I'm a 700 pound man suffering from scabies and crabs. Another thinks I'm a 220lbs dock worker called Dave with hairy palms, BO problems and a pet gimp. I'd guess that since I have a picture of me in my profile, then they should have known better than that.
    I'm not bothered about those accusations anyway. There's no way that I can prove that I'm really a young girl anyway, unless I meet each and every member here in real life. And I don't have any plans for that.

Anyway, it made it me wonder. What are all those fakes doing on the Internet anyways? I could imagine it that they're faking when they're in chatrooms. I know there are guys out there pretending to be young teens in all kinds of children chatrooms to have "dirty talks" with other 'kids' there. And I can imagine that some fakes just think it's fun to go to forums like this one and start trying to get everyone to flame each other.

I just don't understand why they are all doing this. What's the fun of pretending to be what you are not?

Well, I could of course pretend to be a 200 pounds dock worker and I don't think many people will doubt this. But the fact that I'm a girl seems to signal half the guys here into some alert mode as "possible fake". Are there that many fake women on the Internet???

Oh, well... I don't care about if people think I'm fake or not. I'm just here to learn and to share my knowledge. And if people think I'm fake... Well, I don't care.

I understand you, many (over 90%, im guessing) of the people on this forum are male.

Guess my gender!
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

Hi katja,

So far one person thinks I'm a 700 pound man suffering from scabies and crabs.
    I guess humor is not one of your qualities.

I wasn't serious about that...it was an observation...not a condemnation.

Eg

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Guess my gender!
    Does that mean you're not sure ???

[edit]
    sorry 'bout that, forgot to add the top quote
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

oh really- i was unaware of that.

However, I am 6000% sure that I am a female.

in hindsight, foxy, disregard this post if you were not referring to mine.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I missed a bit
    see edit ............
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

What an interesting thread.

Can anyone tell if I'm faking?
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Hi whatthe,

Come on...be serious...everyone here knows you look just like your picture.

Eg

Banned
    Hey, Egaladeist... I knew you were just making fun. And I hope the others did too. But it's just so sad that even in a forum like this, we have to be careful about fakes...

But tthink about it from my pointview. People still think the Internet is still populated by guys... In fact, I even suspect that many women whom I meet online are fakes to begin with. For whatever reason, I as a young girl, am quite a popular target for men trying to get my attention. Once they know my preference, they just start pretending to be whatever I like. If I'd say that I like elderly men of over 50, I'd get dozens of messages from elderly guys who want to contact me.

It's worse when you're a young teen in some chatroom. Apparantly not all the teens in those rooms are real teens. It made me a bit suspicious myself and can understand that others become suspicious too when they meet me online.
    A suspicion that just gets strengthened when some person starts claiming that I'm a fake. That's not amusing. Not for me anyways. But I understand that you've meant it as a joke. I don't blame you. I blame people for being so extreme suspicious...

Still, what is it that makes people pretend to be someone that they are not when they are online? Your guess is as good as mine. (Unless you're fake, then you know the secret... )

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    When i talk to ppl online i have to have a picture of them and know them really well that helps calm my fears about fakes... but, i know pictures can be faked too so its better if they have a cam so i can see what they look like.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted