Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Drugs Do You Do!!!???

What Drugs Do You Do!!!???

Greetings fellow AO members...

I have a sort of... well... strange question for my fellow AOers...

WHAT DRUGS DO YOU DO???

Now, I realize that the members of AO come from many different walks of life, and I submit this query at the risk of offending some of you…

When I say ‘drugs’ I don’t just mean acid, heroin and PCP… if you start your day with 5 cups of coffee, well… I’d say that caffeine counts, too…

Now we all know that Gore loves his vicodin, and that thehorse13 needs his alcohol after work… and I believe we all owe MsMittens a sweetie-pop or two (*******s)…

But seriously… it takes a certain kind of person to be interested in computers in general… and an especially boring person to be interested in securing the things…

Now surely we’re not all completely sober/sane to take up such a hobby/career…

Personally, I’m an alcoholic (surprise, surprise!)… Well, a drunk, rather – alcoholics admit that they have a problem (cliché, I know… but hell, it’s the truth)… I also indulge in a little cocaine use once in a great while, and I’m always up for some good hallucinogens (can anyone get any mescaline???)… don’t smoke pot though – too depressing (try getting high and eating about ten bread-and-picante-sauce sandwiches… that’s when you know you’ve truly hit rock-bottom)…

Now, the drugs that I do and the lifestyle I lead have very little to do w/ my passion for… well… shall we call it ‘computing’??? But it does interest me knowing what sort of ‘drugs’ my colleagues are into (could TigerShark be a pothead???)

Forgive me if this is a little too ‘raw’ for the increasingly anal AO community… I’ve submitted it under General Chit-Chat for just that reason… Just thought that it would make for an interesting post…

Lovin’ Ya,
    Wiski C.

[edit]
    BTW - any 'meth-heads' on AO??? Surely the world of infosec hasn't escaped the latest 'epidemic'!??
    [/edit]
    My Corner of the Intarwebz: Jeremy Dean Online

Loads of caffeine..
    I'm the kind of person that gets a headache in the evening if I haven't had atleast a cup of coffee that day.

Well I am also a frequent alcohol drinker..
    (don't really matter what.. Beer, Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, Absinthe)
    Not daily but well every other day

Stopped smoking a couple of months back..

Do smoke Marijuana (only in weekends), but hey it's the Netherlands.. So it's legal..

Haven't done chrooms in a year (or more)..

And haven't touched cocain or speed or xtc for over three years..
    (My wife would kill me if I'd start using that kind a stuff again)
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Coffee..15 or more Mugs per day
    when I can sneak it.... sugar.. not just in the coffee.. glucoses, sucrose, fractose, lactose, fructose, in chocolate, whatever..

Have managed to be clean of Codine for a month, so I cant count it any more

the increasingly *anal* AO community… I’ve submitted it under General Chit-Chat for just that reason
    I was wondering why things were hard to see.. must change my viewing perspective
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Banned
    Earl Grey tea, with caffeine and sugar. Sometimes coffee. Coca Cola after dinnertime. I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I don't use drugs and thus lead a bit boring life.

The Recidivist
    *Whats patiently for gore to find this thread*

Ry
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kids and 6 pots of coffee a day a pack of cigs sometimes two depending

I take a maybe a shot or two of JD once a week to relieve the stress, but another then that i really don't do any drugs i out grow that a very long time ago

BTW welcome back hijack
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Chronic and Alcohol only
    O.G at A.O

Chronic and Alcohol only
    Hmmmm . . . . surprised, to me you look like a cigarette smoker .

Me, both kinds of weed, and the bottle.

OH crap. i'm smoking cigarettes 7 years now and i'm 19 i even forgot it's a drug too...

so yeah i'm a cigarette smoker too :-D
    O.G at A.O

When the 1960s ended, I realized I'd have to cut back a bit and grow up.
    Today it's coffee, and of course an occasional beer. I like the dark stuff.
    Porter, or Yuengling Black and Tan.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.