Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~*~* Missing Girl: Please Read *~*~

Hey Hey,

It that Fawley guy really seems like someone who's trying to cover his tracks.

Full Article
    A 38-year-old amateur photographer -- one of the last people to see missing Virginia Commonwealth University student Taylor Behl -- filed a report with police claiming he had been abducted and robbed just hours after Behl was last seen on the night of Sept. 5.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray with everyone else... but with this guy coming forward saying he was abducted, it's like giving himself an alibi.. and that makes me think bad things have happened..

I do agree with phish though... these missing person things only occur for very little children and rich kids... Although, who's to say she didn't leave all her things behind and disappear to start a new life... maybe it's just a runaway instead of a kidnapping? Just a thought.

Also anyone who's interested can donate to the reward fund.

Taylor Behl's mother, Janet Pelasara, is offering an $11,000 reward for information that helps find Taylor. If you'd like to contribute to the reward fund, you can send a check or money order to the address below:

Reward Fund Taylor Behl
    Friends of Taylor
    C/O Johnson & Scarborough, CPAs
    2571 Chain Bridge Rd.
    Vienna, VA 22182
    Peace,
    HT

Originally posted here by !mitationRust
    I know I'm not condemning you. There could be many reasons why she filled it out that way....but girls usually wish they were taller. I would think AMW .com has the correct info from her mom.
    No. . lol I didn't take it as you condemning me. I was just letting you know where I recieved the info. I do not know her personally but it is close to where I live. . and a good friend sent it to me.

Also. . . I have to agree with phish. It's very sad that the media does what it does.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Well you're lucky they do it at all, though it's for their own gain. The people that want to hear about this have a channel they go to http://www.amw.com/. Or they go to http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/kidmiss.htm etc... etc....

And as far as I know most of the big news channels run Amber Alerts.

Well you can stop keeping an eye out for Taylor Marie Behl. They found that little girls body in a shallow grave 75 miles east of Richmond, Virginia. Massive decay had taken place because they had to use dental records to get a positive ID. Well computer forensics will provide justice for her here on out.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Its really sad how many sickos in this world have to take the life of innocent kids.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Unhappy

"Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Australia...

In 1997 there were 28,791 missing persons reported to Australian police services, compared to 29,141 in the current year. Although this represents an increase of 350 cases in absolute numbers, the rate of increase is less than the rate of growth in the Australian general population. The national rate of missing persons per 1,000 persons in the general population decreased from 1.554 in 1997 to 1.537 in the current year, a decline of 1.1%.
    http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/statistics.htm
    National Missing Persons Unit - Missing Person Statistics

United Kingdom...

According to Home Office estimates, about 210 000 people are reported missing in the UK each year. The vast majority return safe and sound within 72 hours - but thousands do not; the distress experienced during this time is when families need us most. State agencies such as the police are sometimes unable to help, leaving NMPH to fill the gap. NMPH receives thousands of missing persons reports every year, but on a positive note the charity helps to resolve 70% of cases it works on. Its helplines handle more than 150 000 calls per year.
    http://www.missingpersons.org/factfile.asp
    National Missing Persons Helpline (0500 700 700) - Fact file

Canadian...

Every year, Canadian police receive about 100,000 reports of persons who have gone missing. Law enforcement agencies use the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) to record and report missing persons cases nationally.

People of all ages may be missing for a number of reasons – for example, intentionally (either as a deliberate disappearance or as a runaway), as a result of mental illness or accident, parental abandonment or abduction, or as a consequence of kidnap or other foul play.

Many mechanisms already exist for providing assistance in different types of case – for example, Child Find, and the Alzheimer’s Society’s system for notifying police. Of the 100,000 persons reported missing each year, the overwhelming majority return or are found very quickly. Nevertheless, the RCMP estimate that, a year after being reported missing, around 4,800 people are still missing, with an average increase of around 270 new, long-term missing persons each year.
    http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:...ient=firefox-a
    Missing Persons Index

American...

US information seems to be State...so...I'm not going to bother listing each State statistics...

Not to be unsympathetic to this particular person but if she had a ' relationship ' with this guy ( as per Imitation's post ) I can think of 1,000,000 other victims who went missing by no measure of their own fault.

Eg

EDIT: just read about her death...a loss...lessen : pick your friends more carefully!

SAD!
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster