I have a computer with a SCSI disk which contains windows XP pro, and an IDE disk which is supposed to contain slackware 10.2.
Everything installs just fine, but when I try to install Lilo it fails to do so (I try to write it to Master boot record). I don't see what the problem could be, I disabled MBR protection in the bios.

Is there any way to get that IDE drive bootable without having to re´nstall slackware? Note that this computer does not have a floppy drive.

I'm not sure how to dualboot a computer with 2 seperate disks, as opposed to multiple partitions on one disk. Can anyone provide me with some help? And I will not try to mess around with stuff that might modify the windows drive (unless there is a way to use to windows bootloader to boot linux), since I do not want that to need re´nstall too.

I found this: http://www.littlewhitedog.com/content-52.html
which says:
Ok, you're waist deep in the Linux install, cruising along nicely, the next step is VERY IMPORTANT. You must create a boot disk when the Linux install asks, because we will need to make the boot sector that LILO creates into a file so that the Windows2000 Pro boot loader can use it to start Linux. And since we are not installing LILO to the MBR (Master Boot Record for those who donĺt know), you'll have no way of getting Linux to boot and the long setup process will be for naught! .
Obviously I cannot create a bootdisk.

Thanks