Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honda Winner Phishing Scam

Banned
    Well, football or soccer... Since there are many Americans here, I thought I'd better call it as it's known there. If I say football, they all start to think about that sissy sport where guys in full body armour are running over a field carrying a ball just to get it through some huge goal...
    With soccer there's no such protection and the goal is much smaller. To make it even more difficult, you're not even allowed to hold the ball in your hands and carry it over the field. As the name indicates, you'd have to use your foots to get the ball in the goal.

And late 60's? Wow, normally I'd say "Wow old" at this point but today I'll just skip that remark.

yeppers ancient even to you kids.

Here is another one I got today (still not addressed to ME)
    XXXXXXX-Received: 6573aaaa3f7a5be6f929e98f996862e8cacb05f4
    Delivered-To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Received: by 10.70.110.3 with SMTP id i3cs18426wxc;
    Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
    Received: by 10.65.196.16 with SMTP id y16mr544336qbp;
    Return-Path: <elbertaldrich_1979@newyorkcity.com>
    Received: from afzhg1667.com (ml82.128.3.187.multilinks.com [82.128.3.187])
    by XXXXXXXXX with SMTP id b4si3461610qbc.2005.10.15.08.17.03;
    Received-SPF: unknown (XXXXXXXXX: domain of elbertaldrich_1979@newyorkcity.com uses a mechanism not recognized by this client)
    Message-Id: <43511d76.7c854295.1c1f.311aSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.gmail.com>
    From: "Elbert aldrich" <elbertaldrich_1979@newyorkcity.com>
    Reply-To: elbert_aldrich1979@myway.com
    To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:17:04 +0100
    Subject: SAFE ACCOUNT
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as
    personal assistance to the governor of Bayelsa State and in full agreement with the
    Governor himself his excellency Governor Dipriye Alamesia=2EIhave in my present possesion the sum of $21=2E5million us dollars=2Ethis is a fund that has been set outside to fund the runing of the next election coming up in 2007 which he intends to run as a senator with the Federal Republic of Nigeria=2EBut we wanted to secretly open a foreign account in london and lodge the money into it pending when it was time for the election=2Ebut the move was made and unfornately our governor was caught and is still in the custody of the british government was has that money seized as the code of public bereau in Nigeria do not allow public office holder to own a foreign account=2E
    right now the sum of 1million british pound has been seized by the british government which was about to be logded into an account in the united kingdom=2Enow i have given instruction to have eit transfered outside the shores of our company into a very safe account of any of your choice=2Elet me make this clear to you that this is 100% legal and risk free and we have maped out a strategy to have all these acheived=2E
    We have a company here in the Niger Delta called Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas=2Eit came into full working capacity during the inception of current civilian dispensation at a working=2Fasset capacity of USD3Billion =2Eso what we will do is to make some necessary documentation that a contract was awarded to you by this government to have some contract executed=2Eso with the help of our insider with the above mentioned company we can acheive this=2E

As top civil servant=2C we are not authorized to operate foreign bank account hence our decision to use your
    account on full trust and confidence to transfer this money outside Nigeria=2E We have accepted you as our
    foreign partner and will regularize the approvals to reflect you as the true beneficiary of the contract Sum USD21=2E5M=28Twenty-one million=2C Five Hundred Thousand U=2ES=2EDollars Only=29=2EMore over=2C it is pertinent to note
    that it is not risk and does not required much engagements since we have taken care of the deal in
    full capacity=2E We have resolved to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance=2EApex bank of Nigeria under contract number NLNG=2FFGN=2FFMF=2FCBN=2FC987=2F01=2E

If you are interested in this deal=2C please contact me immediately you receive this message through my direct
    email =28elbert=5Faldrich1979=40myway=2Ecom =29for more lively informations=2EI am anxiously waiting for your response with hope that you understand the confidential nature of this transfer=2E

ELBERT ALDRICH

THIS IS A PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION this e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged=2E

If you are not the addressee=2C any disclosure=2C reproduction=2C copying=2C
    distribution=2C or other Dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited=2E
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown