Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mod

Absolutely!

He would be a great addition to the Mod Fleet. Nihil is on spot and a real stand up guy.

!~cheers~!
    Connection refused, try again later.

I think Katja should be head moderator!

Banned
    Nihil for moderator? Yes, please...

Me for moderator? Oh, no... I haven't even had time to keep my own website uptodate. Making me a mod here would just be a call for (more) disasters.

I..... ermm ............. wasnt being serious!

Seriously...I think one mod would not be enough...we have several mods from this side of the pond...as I mentioned in another thread : Spyder, Neg, MsM, thehorse, HT, etc...what we need is a similar representation from the other side of the pond...

and I would recommend nihil, foxy, and undies as excellent first picks!

It's not like it's going to cost JupMed any money to add three mods...the cheap ( put your favorite word here ) wouldn't be paying them anyways.

Eg

Custom User
    lol. Now I have to admit that I'm mainly posting this to practice my typing (am trying to learn the dvorak layout), but nihil has my vote.

My god this is a pain in the ass!

ac

Yeh, we could use 2-3 moderators from the Dark Side of the pond. Nihil has my vote.

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Originally posted here by gothic_type
    lol. Now I have to admit that I'm mainly posting this to practice my typing (am trying to learn the dvorak layout), but nihil has my vote.

My god this is a pain in the ass!

ac
    I've been considering a BlueFrog pad for awhile, but thats a lot of chumpchange to shell out on a technology I've never even fondled before.

As for nihil?
    ni·hil·ism
    Pronunciation: 'nI-(h)&-"li-z&m, 'nE-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: German Nihilismus, from Latin nihil nothing -- more at NIL
    1 a : a viewpoint that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence is senseless and useless b : a doctrine that denies any objective ground of truth and especially of moral truths
    2 a (1) : a doctrine or belief that conditions in the social organization are so bad as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independent of any constructive program or possibility (2) capitalized : the program of a 19th century Russian party advocating revolutionary reform and using terrorism and assassination b : TERRORISM
    Sounds like just the sort of chap we need running things around here.

I say "yay".
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I vote for Nihil!
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

I say "yay" as well. He's online about 24/7 anyways.. Oh, and Katja.. I think we're good on the disaster tip Nice mood, btw.
    Space For Rent.. =]