Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Night HE Came Home.

Well, this is damn cool, Halloween is cool..... and we are preparing for a metal gig, this would possibly be the coolest Halloween ever, for me, damn zombies.

Happy one for everybody ....

Care to scare ...
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Any of you guys get AMC?

Monsterfest has been on for like a whole week or more and I haven't slept lol. Monster Movies all night and all day.

/me

Goes to send Gore one of my famous halloween IRS letters

Oh...Halloween…

Scaring the crap out of each other keeps the blood running through the veins like it should be. If you just sit around and don’t enjoy the moment, then your blood will turn to sludge. One year I sat on the porch with a dead cow’s leg bone covered up with my jeans and straped to that was a bags full of red jello and ketsup. I was all painted up with the glow paint, had a black light hooked to a motion detector and stuff. When the older trick or treaters would come up, the lights would come on and I’d take my axe and start chopping on what appeared to be my leg. Bone pieces, jello and ketsup would fly everywhere. Ahhhhh, the screams of fear echoing through the night…

Happy Haunting
    Connection refused, try again later.

We organized a Halloween party last friday, 106 tickets were sold so it was pretty good. I like halloween.

so..happy haloween everybody.
    O.G at A.O

Hey folks, happy halloween!

Nothing like kicking off a Halloween weekend than with a good concert, and that's what I did last night. I run this little coffee shop bar thing here in my dorm every Saturday and we get a new, local band every week, but this week I spent more money and got Randi Russo to come, and had a blast. It's actually her birthday, too, so everyone say happy birthday to Randi! :-D

Happy Halloween, again, folks. Have a good one!

Buahahahahahaha I got JehnX to come here.

Next up :

Pwaring. Get your ass here slut.

And as if by magic...

Halloween is that time of year when lots of annoying kids constantly knock at the door asking for free sweets whilst dressed in annoying costumes. I hate it.

Having said that, I am going on a fancy dress pub crawl on Monday...
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

But I got you to post Bahahahahahah

it's my day of, and i got tomorrow off. {The joys of being your own boss}.
    So looks like i'm going to start celebrating Halloween with a shiat load of piss and a big arse P.A.R.T.Y

Happy Halloween gore, we all know this is your favourite time of the year, it's like a christmas for you huh.?