Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Member Wallpaper

come on guys (& gals) we still need alot of people to contribute if this is going to work. Atm (even with pictures of cats + 1 groudhog oO) we dont have enough people to complete the wallpaper

so am askin again for other members to add in their pictures as well as the mods (neg, Msm, Nihil where are you!?) and the admins so we can start to see the people behind the posts.

then again on a forum filled with so many paranoid security freaks maybe this idea was doomed to fail from the start

Hi val,

Maybe you can steal their profile picts ...or grab a few from ' member pictures ' ( of course, that'd take some time ).

Eg

valhallen you've got mail

LF
    Umm they said i should put my signature here.
    And now all i got is a heap of White Out on the Monitor..

eg : nah - if someone wants to be in the wallpaper they will submit, i aint gonna put them in without giving them the choice

LF : yeah ta - thanks...I'll make sure it takes pride of place in the finished thing

Oh...what the hill...here! It's a few years ago with one of my daughters at a Christmas Charity function where we gave out hundreds of stuffed animals to kids...

I've got a total of three pictures of myself...one when I was about 5...one when my daughters spiked my hair...and this one...you can see I don't like my picture taken by my hand up in the air

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Val, I've been trying to get Dries to post a pic with no success. Maybe you can talk to him??

If you're really making something then don't use the pic in my link....it wouldn't work out well with the glass in my face. Instead, use this one, please.

Oh, Egal, nice to finally meet you, by the way.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Hi mathgirl32,

I actually prefer this one...my kids decided I needed a new look...

Well here I am on holloween last year. I'm the one on the left in black. Definately one for the drunk thread .
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Egal, your daughters were right.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Nice to 'see' you Eg, and MG, how come all your pics have booze in 'em
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone