Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold?...Heated Bra's now available :D

Cold?...Heated Bra's now available :D

Winter's coming ladies...you might look into gettin' one of these

A model standing by a mannequin displays Triumph International's new "Warmbiz Bra" at the lingerie maker's Tokyo headquarters on Nov. 9, 2005. The bra has special pads filled with an eco-friendly gel that can be easily heated in a microwave or with a hot water bottle. It's named for Japan's "WarmBiz" campaign, which encourages office workers to conserve energy by wearing warm clothes to avoid the use of heaters.
    http://news.com.com/2300-1041_3-5942...2600&subj=news
    Photo: Heated bra supports good cause | CNET News.

Can't wait for the men's briefs...ahhhhhhhh!

Re: Cold?...Heated Bra's now available :D

Originally posted here by Egaladeist

Can't wait for the men's briefs...ahhhhhhhh!
    Me too, but we men have one problem..or..maybe not for some..Upon receiving the heat in the briefs we might end up standing to attention for some time, which could either benefit you or embarress you...
    Practise what you preach.

and its fuzzy too!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Bra Invention:

A scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took the scientist outside and kicked the **** out of him.

so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Originally posted here by foxyloxley
    Bra Invention:

A scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took the scientist outside and kicked the **** out of him.

Texas A&M University. Ahh...my alma mater...always making me proud.

At least Bjarne Stroustrup is a professor in our computer science department.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Did you know that 75% of women wear the wrong bra size, for some reason they dont get fitted properly.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

hi The Texan,

Because they're not tailor made ...now...that's a secondary source of revenue ( pleasurable revenue ) that passed the tailors by!

Eg

Originally posted here by The Texan
    Did you know that 75% of women wear the wrong bra size, for some reason they dont get fitted properly.
    Do you have any idea what a bra-fitting entails? I vowed to stop letting other people touch me like that when I got married.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Blast From the Past
    <bad joke>
    Have you ever read the book 'Giggle and bounce' By Aneda Bra?
    </bad joke>

I too would be beating the **** out of the guy who invented the anti-THO bra... what else am i suposed to look at during christmas.... Poor santa clauses and signs of Christmas cheer?! PFTTT
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Originally posted here by debwalin
    Do you have any idea what a bra-fitting entails? I vowed to stop letting other people touch me like that when I got married.
    Maybe if guys had to get a "cup" fitting....they'd understand.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery