Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cell number lookup

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I hate phones...and door bells.
    ROFLMAO..... The sign of a true geek..... Fear of personal contact.....

Mel, stay in that darkened room lit only by your laptop screen, there are bogey men out here in the real world....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    ROFLMAO..... The sign of a true geek..... Fear of personal contact.....

Mel, stay in that darkened room lit only by your laptop screen, there are bogey men out here in the real world....
    *laughing* You know, I really wish I could say that wasn't an accurate statement.

Even the extremely few friends who do call me, always begin by saying "Hey, I'm really sorry to bother you, but....", and I can hear the eggshells cracking under their feet.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

yeah, I think I know you ......solitude is a hard won ally....faithful and patient .....yeah, I think I know you. ~ Henry Rollins poetry

Solitude...and time. Yes.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Well I've been erased from the google directories for a long time now. Are you?

Do a search for your name followed by your states official USPS abbreviation.

Google stalkers run into a dead-end looking for my alias and home address.

There's nothing on me. However, what scares me are public tax / property records. :s

There is really very little you need to know about a person to find out where they live...and a lot more.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Yeah those property tax records can be found on your county websites. PI’s pay for all kinds of info on people all the time. If you have the right connections you can get a car tag ran through the agencies databases.

Let it be known, if you have a stalker, chances are they're gonna do damage.

Super shorty, champions the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Let it be known, if you have a stalker, chances are they're gonna do damage.
    Bring it on... Let's git 'er done.....

Unfortunately, in most cases you are probably dead right.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I agree with you both. I've been wanting to say this...but didn't know quite how to put it nicely. Even though I see nothing wrong with gun ownership...I would take even greater pleasure in destroying the offender with my bare hands....and maybe a few blunt objects. Somehow I find that even more satisfying than a quick death.

Please don't take this as an anti-gun anything...beacause that couldn't be further from the truth.

So yes, either way....git-r-done....or whatever that saying is.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery