Thread: Bill Gates @ Microsoft Conference 95 LMAO

Bill Gates @ Microsoft Conference 95 LMAO

G.W.A.R. created the set at this conference! Watch Bill shoot the shotgun! 30sec in

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ereelsplat...DoomTitles.wmv

Damn. i don't know what's more scary, Bill Gates wearing a Trench Coat.
    {Trench Coat Marphia }

Or the way they were really tryin to make Win95 the Uber Kewl 0s.
    {Fine for it's time '95 it probably was, but even then it had it's fair share of faults.. }

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    I wonder if Bill tries to deny the exsistance of that video My first OS was 95' so that brought back some memories lol. Hopefully in the 10 yrs since that vid, Bill's presentation skills have improved... They were ok there but, im sure he could do better lol.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

.:front2back:.

At the tiem your only other option for a multitasking pc os where deskview (a real pain to use) or OS2/Warp (no application support), linux was in its infancy only an ubergeek would bother and even for us downloading 200+ disks of slackwear was tedious (I still have my original release slackwear set on floppy).

So yes 95 was a real cool OS. Factor that in with the new ease of trouble shooting (I was a PC tech in the win 3.1 days, 95 was a godsend) and you can see why 95 was such a hugh deal.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Originally posted here by The Texan
    Hopefully in the 10 yrs since that vid, Bill's presentation skills have improved... They were ok there but, im sure he could do better lol.
    I was laughing so hard...and you pegged it! I heard a few "Bush-isms" in there near the end.

The fact that we find this so funny says a lot about how far pc technology has come in just 10 years!

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery