Thread: Insight #15?

Insight #15?

Hey Hey,

We'd originally had a Sept 15th deadline for Insight #15... I know I submitted a couple of articles, but then it just sort of disappeared.... there hasn't been any mention..

I know that MsM is busy with the new job and that submissions prolly aren't flying in left and right for this... however I'd like to see it continued... (Maybe even become a monthly newsletter... with enough community harassment.... come on all you people that fight to say AO should be a community... where are your submissions)..

Anyways... I'm still pretty busy with my new job... but I'm a lot less busy than when I was juggling school and a job, so i'd like to volunteer my time... I'd be more than happy to take over the reigns and start producing these newsletters.. harassing the community to submit stuff... things like that...

MsM: Opinions?

Others: Thoughts?

Anyone even care anymore?

Peace,
    HT

As I understand it, there weren't enough articles submitted for Issue #15. I submitted one, and you submitted a couple; anybody else?

If not, WHY NOT?! :P

Anyway, I'll gladly nominate you as head community-pesterer!
    \"The future stretches out before us, uncharted. Find the open road and look back with a sense of wonder. How pregnant this moment in time. How mysterious the path ahead. Now, step forward.\"
    Phillip Toshio Sudo, Zen Computer
    Have faith, but lock your door.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    If you want to harass people for articles, be my guest. Although I don't recall seeing anything for the #15 issue. (Both of you were the only submitters for the #14 issue). Right now I just need articles for the issue. I'll be packing as I'll be moving physically from Toronto to Burlington (finally got a place and won't have to do the GO thing for 2 hours each way anymore starting in Dec) but can easily toss it all together once I get the articles.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage