Thread: website

website

Hey all

I require a 1 page website to be designed and am seeking a volunteer who would design it for me .

The page is a form allowing people to register interest in knowing more ( leaving email address, name) . The page will also consist of 2 graphics ( 1 with our name/logo and the other telling people what they are registering interest in.

any takers ?

thanks

How much will you pay me
    O.G at A.O

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    volunteer = no pay

how much time have YOU dedicated to trying to learn the required skillset ?
    it is, after all, only a single page site we / you are talking about ...............

I believe that you would recieve far more help if it was to assisit yourself in the construction and deplyment of said webpage.

It is not my particular field of excellence, but even if it was, it would be easier / quicker to pass on tips and hints than to accept the commission .............
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

It requires some element of Graphic design ( as i require 2 graphics done).

and I don't have experience in graphics.

I can design simple forms/webpage no problem its the graphics area I require help in.

Originally posted here by mooret
    It requires some element of Graphic design ( as i require 2 graphics done).

and I don't have experience in graphics.

I can design simple forms/webpage no problem its the graphics area I require help in.
    maybe i can help ... just send me your logo and tell me more about your webpage to be designed... what kind of graphics you need? pls be specific.

Hi mooret, here is quick and dirty help for you. PSDs are included so that you can change the text in graphics or if you want me to change it for you. Just replace the - action field of the form. Post if you need more help.

wow its my 100th post.

cheers!!

- :S:
    \"And life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be.\"