Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dillema

Dillema

I didn't want to place this in humor ... cuzz I don't think it's funny

What would you do if following scenario happened to you:

I went to the company toilet to do number one.

As I come in I see another person standing there that I don't know ... he finishes first and leaves the toilet without washing his hands .... mmmmh

Later I return to my desk and continue work (I did wash my hands )...after 10 minutes the boss comes over with a new face ...(you guessed it ...it's the one from the toilet) ... he introduces him and tells me he is going to work in the finance department. Then the new dude introduces himself and ...

wants to shake my hand ....mmmm what to do ???

... How would you handle this situation

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Smile, shake hands and go wash hand again.

Remember if he didn't wash his hands and then you open the toilet door using the same handle as him then you have already contaminated your washed hand with skin cells and sweat from both his hand and penis.

Now people will think you are crazy when you eat your sandwich at lunch with a knife and fork.

Remember if he didn't wash his hands and then you open the toilet door using the same handle as him then you have already contaminated your washed hand with skin cells and sweat from both his hand and penis.
    Didn't think of that ...but then again ...where I am right now it's not necessary to use your hands to open the door ... they are automatic doors ... It's a state of the art building ...brand new with lots of nice technical thingies , but you still have to wash your hands yourself ... that reminds me ...you don't even have to touch the fosset (sp?) it's also automatically ..niceee

I think it is just unmannered that's all ... and I like to see the reactions of different persons...

... I am the paranoid type

C.

I would take revenge .....

Like go to the toilet like he did, and on top of it , well I'm sure you can think of some things ...
    Then you can go give him a hand again ....

Or you can do the whole "sniff-my-finger" thingie !!!!

Hi Cemetric,

I probably would have just told him to go wash his hands...which probably would have resulted in the usual befuddled look...the boss not knowing what's going on, and the perp who's probably unaware of his own bad habits...
    usually a repeat of ' go wash your hands ' would result in it clicking and clueing in

Eg

probably would have just told him to go wash his hands...which probably would have resulted in the usual befuddled look...the boss not knowing what's going on, and the perp who's probably unaware of his own bad habits...
    Ok but you have that "flair" over you ...you look like a nice person, and you would probably have a whole diplomatic way of bringing this over to this perp

... If I would say something like that I'm frowned upon again as being too blunt an direct ...

People here in Belgium are sooo sensitive sometimes

C.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Aspman has a good point. I always use the paper towels I dry my hands with to open the bathroom door when I leave - then quickly, before the door closes, toss it into the trash. I also use the back of my hands to open any doors that don't have a standard doorknob. Sounds a bit excessive...I know.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

I don't think preventing from touching the toilet-doors only is effective. It is known hands are one of the places on the body with the highest concentrations of germs (right word ?). E.g. They could be on your plates too if neg doesn't wash his hands, regardless if you did use the paper or not....

Aspman has a good point. I always use the paper towels I dry my hands with to open the bathroom door when I leave - then quickly, before the door closes, toss it into the trash. I also use the back of my hands to open any doors that don't have a standard doorknob. Sounds a bit excessive...I know.
    Well if it is excessive then it's not only you

I try to do the same as much as possible ... but not in a degree that I'm ready for the nuthouse

Some people are just too carefull and others are plain ignorant I guess

I'd like to call myself to be in the middle of the two, but leaning more to the too carefull ...

C.

It won't kill you. Germs are good to exercise your immune system. No germs, no immune system. Have you read/watched War of the Worlds? Your immune system is very important. Love it. Nurture it.

I'll let George Carlin speak, now..

Germs!

Where did this sudden fear of germs come from in this country? Have you noticed this? The media constantly running stories about all the latest infections? Salmonella, Eccoli, hanta virus, bird flu, and Americans will panic easily so everybody's running around scrubbing this and spraying that and overcooking their food and repeatedly washing their hands, trying to avoid all contact with germs. It's ridiculous and it goes to ridiculous lengths. In prisons, before they give you lethal injection, they swab your arm with ALCOHOL. Wouldn't want some guy to go to hell AND be sick. Fear of germs, why these ****in pussies. You can't even get a decent hamburger anymore they cook the **** out of everything now 'cause everyone's afraid of FOOD POISONING! Hey, wheres you sense of adventure? Take a ****ing chance will you, hey you know how many people die of food poisoning in this country? Nine thousand, thats all, its a minor risk. Take a ****in' chance bunch of goddamn pussies.

Besides, what d'ya think you have an immune system for? It's for killing germs! But it needs practice, it needs germs to practice on. So if you kill all the germs around you, and live a completely sterile life, then when germs do come along, you're not gonna be prepared. And never mind ordinary germs, what are you gonna do when some super virus comes along that turns your vital organs into liquid ****?! I'll tell you what your gonna do ... you're gonna get sick. You're gonna die and your gonna deserve it because you're ****ing weak and you got a ****in weak immune system!

let me tell you a true story about immunization ok. When I was a little boy in New York city in the nineteen-forties, we swam in the Hudson river. And it was filled with raw sewage! OK? We swam in raw sewage, you know, to cool off. And at that time the big fear was polio. Thousands of kids died from polio every year. But you know something? In my neighborhood no one ever got polio. No one! EVER! You know why? Cause WE SWAM IN RAW SEWAGE! It strengthened our immune system, the polio never had a prayer. We were tempered in raw ****!

So personally I never take any precautions against germs. I don't shy away from people who sneeze and cough. I don't wipe off the telephone, I don't cover the toilet seat, and if I drop food on the floor I pick it up and eat it!

Even if I'm at side walk cafe!

IN CALCUTTA!

THE POOR SECTION!

ON NEW YEARS MORNING DURING A SOCCER RIOT!

And you know something? In spite of all the so called "risky behavior ".... I never get infections. I don't get em. I don't get colds, I don't get flu, I don't get headaches, I don't get upset stomach, And you know why? Cause I got a good strong immune system! And it gets a lot of practice!

My immune system is equipped with the biological equivalent of fully automatic military assault rifles, with night vision and laser scopes. And we have recently acquired phosphorous grenades, cluster bombs and anti personnel fragmentation mines. So, when my white blood cells are on patrol reconnoitering my blood stream seeking out strangers and other undesirables, and if they see any, ANY, suspicious looking germs of any kind, THEY DON'T. ****. AROUND. They whip out the weapons, they wax the mother****er and deposit the unlucky fellow directly into my colon! Into my colon. There's no nonsense! There's no miranda warning, there's none of that three strikes and your out bullshit. First defense, BAM! Into the colon you go!
    Definitions: Hacker vs. Cracker
    Gentoo Linux user, which probably says a lot about me..
    AGA member 14460 || KGS : Trevoke and games archived