Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Happy birthday gore!

Happy Birthday Gore! Hope you have a great time
    77 111 105 114 97

My PGP signature

Here is a virtual present for you GORE http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/robots/of...ive-220704.php
    Mad Beaver

Happy belated birthday ol' Gorey.

Interesting...compare your 2005 posts to current posts in this thread. You sound as if you've miraculously joined the adult world now.

Happy Birthday man, and may you have many more
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Thanks

I'm dead tired right now. Painting and priming and moving things around through a whole house takes quite a bit out of us.

On the bright side, I now have some of the music I was making up on a site that pays me for it and sells it.

http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror

I linked to it on there because I don't think it is going to let me embed anything on here and I'm to tired to try, just ate my Bratwurst with spicey sweet Mustard from Bavaria dinner

Happy belated birthday Gore

I know what you mean by painting and priming making you tired I did it a few months ago.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Yes it sucks bad. Today the owner of a company that does it professionally came over (was a little shocked they sent the owner and not some plebe like most companies do) and he gave us a price to do all the ceilings and the bathrooms because we just don't want to do that part so, we aren't lol.

And we went shopping today and just got back to relax a bit since we woke up early as crap so start priming again, and my Wife bought me one of my Gifts (studded Tripp hoodie with spikes and bondage straps) and some Horror movies on DVD, and a Pumpkin wrist band lol.

So things are coming along nicely now, we're almost done with all the rooms except the Master bedroom which we're doing last anyway, and the tech room which, well, heh, we're going to have some FUN with that, we bought the black paint for it yesterday, and then picked the green we want to stencil on the binary with on that too and bought the paint for that, and I went in and after I got done laughing at how many nails they had in the walls and I was finished filling the holes (I felt like a Windows employee with all the holes I plugged yesterday) I sanded it down and so now it's getting closer to being our little tech room.