Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday gore!

Hybrid View

Happy birthday gore!

Happy birthday Gore!

Very many returns of the day!

Wish you a prosper life, man!

Time to go for beer!

\"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Well, I'm 25 now as of 3 days ago, feeling old heh.

If anyone wants to know:

My Wife bought me Cannibal Holocaust on DVD, two disc special edition un-cut.

My Mom bought me a Johnny Cash boxed set, 4 CDs.

And currently I'm freezing because I just came in from smoking and it's snowing heh.

Anyway, 3 days of being 25, I'm a quarter century old now... Wow... I feel so old, and that pisses my Wife off because She's 28 heh.

Happy belated gore I am not too far behind you... just a few months... enjoy your new entertainment.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Thanks

I'll probably spend today painting and blasting ATR like I usually do lol. I swear the people who lived in the house before we bought it gave a monkey acid and a paint brush and let it loose. I mean seriously who paints a kitchen BRIGHT GLOSSY Raspberry Red, and then the room next to it where the fire place is a dark green... And when you walk in, the entrance is like pee Yellow, and then you go into the right where the Laundry room, kitchen, and fire place areas are and it's like already at 5 colors, and then of course going left, you go into the living room, it's like poo brown lol, and then into the hallway where the first bathroom, Master Bedroom, and two other Bedrooms are these are the colors:

The Hallway is purple, the first room on the left, the first bedroom there, is BRIGHT neon pink with a black racing stripe in the middle, across from that is a yellow bathroom, and to the left again is what is going to be our tech room for all the machines and servers, is dark blue.

We're painting that room black. Then we're taking neon green and stenciling on Binary on the walls, and my Wife is going to make curtains in black with neon green Binary to match the walls, and we're going to have some old school pics of old Horror movie posters on the walls here and there, and the master bedroom is green and yellow, and the master bathroom is like purple.

So we've been painting a lot. The dining room is seriously bright orange. I put up primer on it yesterday.

Hey now it was my birthday too. I have Vicodin too( Norco 10/325 ) I turned 32. Born 11-30-1975

Happy birthday too me

thank you me, I didn't know I cared.
    Last edited by MadBeaver; December 4th, 2007 at 01:13 PM.
    Mad Beaver

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Happy Birthday. Have a good one.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Since this thread started a few days ago, not sure if I am wishing you a happy belated or not, but Happy B-day.
    Only trust Pipe-smoking Penguins.

your tech room sounds pretty kickass man... you should post pics if it turns out like you plan...
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST

Regal Making Handler
    Late. As usual. Happy birthday, my young padawan.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Happy anniversary,

I swear the people who lived in the house before we bought it gave a monkey acid and a paint brush and let it loose. I mean seriously who paints a kitchen BRIGHT GLOSSY Raspberry Red,
    Arrrgh! you are making me relive my worst nightmare! ............ I had this place once where someone had put two coats of gloss paint on top of embossed wallpaper!........... it took me a week to get it off, even with a professional steaming kit