Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firefox Firefox Firefox ....

Firefox Firefox Firefox ....

Thought that some of you Firefox lovers might enjoy watching this video .... Humm makes me want to try it ....
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Banned
    Those people are all idiots. The FireFox users were spoon fed PR bullshit and now they cling to it trying to feel superior to other users. And most of the IE users just seem... retarded.

Some pretend to understand the differences between the two... but they're just spouting the same old useless advertising claims.

I don't know... I'm just in a pissy mood right now. Too much going wrong in my life. I'll edit this after I've slept a bit.

Banned
    Wow...

That was funny.

Thanks.

Banned
    Well... Agent Steal, you have inspired me... I finally "Santafied" my avatar for the holiday season.

I feel all warm and cheery now. I am also slightly buzzed.

Banned
    that was a cool...

d0pp no offence but when was the last time IE let you block flash or control your winamp... it's not "just" PR ... firefox is better because of tabs and plugins

Banned
    Which, balancing out the scale between usability and security, work to make the product less secure. And IE can block flash IIRC.

The Recidivist
    Unhappy, just so you know IE 7 will include tabbed browsing.

Improved design to make everyday tasks easier and faster, with better navigation through tabbed browsing ; inline search right from the toolbar; shrink-to-fit Web page printing; and a streamlined, redesigned user interface (currently in its early stages in Beta 1).

Quoted from here.

You know, I never kept up on the anti-trust suit against MS but I just read this and remember something about MS not being able to include IE actually in the OS......It had to be seperate?

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1 is available now in two versions: a standalone version for Windows XP Service Pack 2, and an enhanced version that is built into Beta 1 of Microsoft Windows Vista —formerly Windows code-named "Longhorn"—to take advantage of new features of the Windows Vista platform.
    I also noticed that their including a built in RSS reader.

New tools to take you directly to the information you want through support for Web feeds (RSS) that includes automatic discovery of web feeds (RSS) on Web pages, basic Web Feed (RSS) reading capabilities, and basic support for saving Web feeds (RSS) as a new kind of favorite.
    I think its a shame though that it took IE this long to do some of the features when other browsers have included these for years.

Ry
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

wow that was a wonderful waste of time. They used a somewhat pretty blonde because everyone knows when you interview on the street no one stops for men, few people stop for ugly girls, but a decent looking blonde they'll at least stop because for one, no one feels threatened by her and geeks of course stop and answer for a chance to talk to a girl.

Wonder why no one ever stopped me to ask, I'd have said links.

After that video I think I'm going to start using Galeon.

Banned
    And how many of those people even know what a command line is?

And Galeon kicks ass.