Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1000

Banned

Well, this is my 1000th and final post here.

Peace.

cheers,

catch

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    goodluck nice knowing you, bye catch see you later ( maybe) lol
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Hi catch,

I'm going to assume you're joking...because it would be a great loss to this site if you weren't...smiley faces could help...here, you can have one of mine ...now I'm sure you're joking.

Congrats on the 1000!!!

HaHahaha!!! good joke man...you had me going...a joke right?...it better be!

Eg

Harrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Now I can neg his ass clean out of the Universe?

Catch, please PM me with some sort of contact....two of my guys got back but won't be able to do anything useful 'til after Christmas............we start our holidays early here........I guess the recruiting cycle is on hold?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and herself...............and take her somewhere where there is snow...............they don't have it on Bondai Beach

Colorado?

You better be kidding or I'm going to delete your posts in the OS forum and make you have to come back.

Banned
    Don't be a bitch.

Hang out. You're useful. We like you.

Yes - please come back. While I am still relatively new here, I, and I'm sure many others, appreciated the intestinal fortitude, coupled with your knowledge and experience, that you exercised with your insights and feedback into the security mythos.

Plus - we never did find out who were your "Oompah-Loompahs" and the ones I have here would like to meet their brothers and sisters. Right now they are teaching the bats who live in my cave how to juggle mushrooms (lifted from a Dilbert some time ago).

Please reconsider your position on this.

Thanks!
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

Looks like you have to come back Catch

Banned
    I don't get it ... why are you being so dramatic about it. Are going to live in the woods.

Hi unhappy,

Don't see any drama here...all he did was say good-bye. Where's the drama?

Eg