Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is your ALL TIME FAVOURITE FPS weapon

what is your ALL TIME FAVOURITE FPS weapon

I just went through my collection of FPS's which pretty much includes everything:

Castle Wolfenstein (old old original) - remmember the Hitler boss
    Return to (above)

Doom engine

Doom franchise
    Strife
    Hexen, Heretic, Strife

Quake
    Hexen 2, Heretic 2

Unreal and Unreal Tournament (all) 2,3 whatever

and all the drivatives of the old

my favourite ... BONE SHARDS OF necromancer in Hexen 2... gotta love the sound

How does this relate to IT security ... not in a direct way but I think that many of us got turned on to computer systems through video games ... what makes us different is that those of us who fell in love w/ PC still consider it the best platform. w/ kids it always starts w/ entertainment and leads to more serious/bigger things

anyone remmember the original prince of persia ... i actualy finished it

I always thought that the key for the wide spread of Linux would be a better GL support
    unfortunatelly the video card makers don't agree and want to keep their drivers closed source...
    UNIX IS user friendly, it\'s just very choosy about who it calls a friend.

Banned
    My favorite weapon is the basic shotgun. Good in all FPS.

Decent reload rate, and powerful.

Don't forget about Duke Nukem

Well, my favorite official FPS weapon of all time is the BFG9000. Hands down.

But on the original Doom I had a couple of patches that turned the rocket launcher into a chicken launcher, and a pie thrower. Those are my favorite FPS weapons of all time, especially the reanimated reactions from the monsters as they fought with the chickens and wiped the pie off thier face. But those aren't official weapons of the game, so I would call the BFG9000 my favorite, not including the chicken/piethrower-modded rocket launcher from Doom.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Rocket Launcher in Quake3, and the Mangum pistol in Half-Life 2

T3h Ch3F

Wink

Originally posted here by Striek
    Well, my favorite official FPS weapon of all time is the BFG9000. Hands down.

But on the original Doom I had a couple of patches that turned the rocket launcher into a chicken launcher, and a pie thrower. Those are my favorite FPS weapons of all time, especially the reanimated reactions from the monsters as they fought with the chickens and wiped the pie off thier face. But those aren't official weapons of the game, so I would call the BFG9000 my favorite, not including the chicken/piethrower-modded rocket launcher from Doom.
    A chicken launcher.............. a new name for the weapon used to deport Canadiens.

J/K

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

Blast From the Past
    before all these mods started comming out for halo my friend and i messed with the PC vesion and made the shotgun shoot 5 plasma gernades at a time...

fav gun....

flack cannon.... let me get you the equation for that

shotgun + laarge tank round = many small pieces of enemy
    all over the wall

kick super beserker mod on ut2k4... throw 10 bots into a 1on1 map... thats some insanity

and dopp i love the avatar
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Banned
    Heh... Everyone loves the avatar...

I seriously wasn't expecting this kind of response... lol. I'm going to be touching it up a bit I think.

I don't think this is the answer you want, but it is: L39-A1

And d0pp, if you don't stop doing that you will go blind!

Originally posted here by nihil
    And d0pp, if you don't stop doing that you will go blind!
    Or, we'll have 8 dwarfs floating around instead of 7. His name will be nubby

Connection refused, try again later.

Quake: Rocket Launcher

UT (any): Sniper, Flak Cannon
    O.G at A.O