Thread: headset help

Question headset help

I got a Cyber Acoustics Headset with the mic. I cant get the mic to work i have been messing with it for about an hour but i just cant get it to work and help would be nice.
    There is all way\'s one way to fix a computer. Our i think sow at least

www.americasarmy.com

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    did you buy it new ? [if so, take it back to exchange]
    did you buy it from a mate ? [if so, take it back, get money back]
    did it come with CD of software ?
    have you loaded that onto your PC?

did you have a previous set-uo that DID work ? [can you go back to THAT ? does THAT still work ? [just trying to prove MoBo connects]]

some more details would be nice
    the answer is always in the details
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

hmm, my friend had the same problem, turns out it was something wrong with the volume controls or something make sure you check them out..
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

I think it is in the volume controls to but i keep messing with them to no prefale. foxyloxley it did not come with software and there willey isent any more detials to it i pluged it in and it does not work. It dident come with a manual our any thing. And i did buy it at a store.
    There is all way\'s one way to fix a computer. Our i think sow at least

www.americasarmy.com

are you sure you plugged it into the right slot?
    have you made sure the mute button is not selected in the volume control panel.
    Have you checked the system hardware profile to see if it is conflicting with any hardware.
    If so what is the error code.

just a few thoughts for the subject

front2back

try going to the volume control panel gotten to by double clicking on the volume icon in the task bar tray thingy by the clock. once there go to advanced options and enable all of the various volume control features. look for the mic one and make sure it is not muted.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin