View Poll Results: Will we see technology that utilizes this capability outside of Academia

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

2 100.00%
  • Not a Chance

0 0%
  • Who Cares?

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: So...why the Nic???

mine's "jamz" because back in the 90s when on AOL <cough> my screenname of jamonee was simplified to jamz by all my friends, so hence the name in which i use here, majorgeeks & my favorite musclecar website svtperformance.com

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Well when I was first introduced to gaming about 5 years ago we were waiting outside a lan and waiting for it to open. My mate asked so what name you going to use. I have no idea, turned to my left and there was a pub which was closed.

The insignia on the door was Savannah with the name "Cider", that is where I got my name, stuck with it ever since.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

I don't believe that I have any reason.................. after all I am a nihilist

By the way, I have added a few posts from a new thread on the same subject.
    Last edited by nihil; January 20th, 2007 at 11:47 AM.

no reason, i just thought i would stick my middle name there instead.

I used to play a game called starsiege. Cybr1ds were the machines that humans built to fight their wars...which ended up turning againts them. The story starts with the game Earthsiege...and leads into Starsiege.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybrids...siege)#Metagen

Just read the article

Do I really have to explain?...its not that hard to figure out.

It is also a nickname I had in college...one of those super fans that got his jersey customized with my nickname written on the back...

I am also a strong support for decriminalization and legalization...but that is another story. However if you ever think about why certain things are legal and other things are illegal you'll find that it doesn't make much sense at all.

Also read my quote...
    It's not a war on drugs it's a war against personal freedoms!