Thread: Basically how I feel about them too!!

Basically how I feel about them too!!

I still remember party lines fur chrisake........I have one, but I rarely use it, my wife uses one and as it is in all women's genes has adapted well, my daughter can't live without one.......

I remember a fellow worker once said, he used to avoid having the company he worked for try to get him to use one, because he said, as soon as you have one they know how to get to you, and if you don't answer it....well, me I can't stand them, if I see someone driving with one stuck to their ear, I ease off and make room.....if I am watching a movie and one goes off, I give them the drop dead stare.....

Marlon Brando Gill may have taken AT&T's "reach out and touch someone" slogan too far, according to officials. Police have charged the Missouri man with felony assault, suspecting that Gill crammed a cell phone down his girlfriend's throat during an argument.

Last week, we reported that 24-year-old Melinda Abell had been taken to the hospital because a cell phone had blocked her breathing. At the time, police presented the idea that the woman had swallowed the phone on purpose in an effort to keep it away from her boyfriend.

Now, however, the authorities see the matter as an assault instead.

"Our initial press release was that she had swallowed a cell phone," Police Sgt. Allen Kintz told the AP. "Subsequent investigation found that she didn't swallow the cell phone voluntarily. That was what we were told initially."

Abell apparently told detectives that Gill screamed at her during an argument and then shoved the phone down her throat. Doctors removed it at the hospital.

Jackson County Prosecutor Michael Sanders is seeking a $100,000 bond, and police are pursuing Gill
    The Register

Course there are better ways of getting rid of the offending device (I don't think I would have used the down the throat method, more like up the A*se)
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Hmmm, was the phone shoved down the throat because it was getting int he way of or the cause of the arguement? or did dude just get pissed and cram it down there. If the phone was a part of or the cause of the arguement i would have whipped it out a window or door.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Basically how I feel about them too!!

Originally posted here by dalek
    I don't think I would have used the down the throat method, more like up the A*se
    Each to his own Whatever turns you on
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

there is a book of emabasing stuff found up peoples a$$ in emergancy rooms...one of the best was the guy who sat on his cell phone...it started ringign while they did the extraction...he started cracking jokes abut haveign an answering machine up there also.

jm459: an old female friend use to keep her phone on vibrate and stored in her panties...she would ask us to call her phone repeatedly on occasions....
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

bballad: and here i was thinking that i was the only one with a friend who openly did that. good to know im not alone
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I don't think I would have used the down the throat method, more like up the A*se
    Same here but without lube thats what i call ruff justice . Lesson taught lesson learned
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

********** |ceWriterguy
    I see so many people every day whom I'd dearly love to ram the phone up their arse...but instead, I refrain, hoping the stupid SOB I saw 3 miles back in the 18 wheeler yakking on his runs 'em over since he's not paying attention either...

Be anti-cell phone. You don't need the leash anyway. What on earth is so important that someone needs to reach you 24/7 wherever you are? Do you really want that kinda leash? Yeesh.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

JewishIntent: you gow up in the chicago area...The girl I knew lived in des planes
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

bballad: born and raised in dupage county area, more specifically villa park and aurora.
    Benjamin Franklin