Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laptop went Bananas on Me HELP!

I will try some things here. I went wrong, and bought it from a friend of mine. He said he can't find the info it came with, so i am screwed with the info to call dell. That is why my last resort is here.

When I turn it on, under Latitude 610, it says " BIOS Revision A07" is that info useful in anyway?

The Iceman Cometh
    I will try some things here. I went wrong, and bought it from a friend of mine. He said he can't find the info it came with, so i am screwed with the info to call dell. That is why my last resort is here.
    Usually, all you need is the serial number, which should be located on the bottom of your laptop. It's always worth a shot.

A.J.

i Work for Dell Gold Tech Support... by the way. the instructions gave buy dmorgan lead you to the bluetooth card...
    all tech support needs from you is your express service code, or service tag.. (located on the bottem on your system.)
    if you do not have that info we can look up your system based on your friends name..
    once we get that all we need from you is this code "#7s87m11" that you gave in your first post. from there we can get whats called the Master Password. i would do this for you now but if i did i could loose my job

Devildell,

Nice, but our friend HAS TO ACCEPT that the fact that he comes from Nigeria puts him in a slightly different class from the rest?

When your nation's second largest money earner is internet fraud............and second hand laptops play a major part?

Ack! Phtt!

Originally posted here by nihil
    Devildell,

Nice, but our friend HAS TO ACCEPT that the fact that he comes from Nigeria puts him in a slightly different class from the rest?

When your nation's second largest money earner is internet fraud............and second hand laptops play a major part?

Ack! Phtt!

I live in Roselle, New Jersey. I was born in Nigeria, i put the flag there.. That makes me a fraudelent person? The U.S is known for many other things too, that does not mean every U.S citizen, including me is whatever people outside the country think of the U.S. Stop with the unneccesary comments. Thank you.

You cannot deny the fraud?

Live with it, or state that you live in New Jersey and then use your national flag? a lot of us do that

But DO NOT try to say that Nigeria is not a hotbed of internet fraud.........Google works?

Originally posted here by nihil
    You cannot deny the fraud?

Live with it, or state that you live in New Jersey and then use your national flag? a lot of us do that

But DO NOT try to say that Nigeria is not a hotbed of internet fraud.........Google works?
    I am not denying that there are people that fraud is their way of life in Nigeria, but many of the good people there don't even have computers or access to them. I just thought that comment was pretty childish. Anybody else offering help? I don't know how we went from my problem to me "supposely living in Nigeria and being a fraud".. Wow.

hi ebo! glad to see you not dead.

we got a bunch of dells including some 610's. you already have the answer. the express service tag,,,sorry i was too late. if your short of anything, like things thar originally came with it please let me know.ill see what i can do.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hey Tedob, I am very much alive. This Laptop case is going to drive me crazy very soon though. Spent all day trying to fix it, but no luck. I cannot do anything and Dell constantly refuses to help, because i cannot get a hold of the original owner. Guy i bought it from won't even answer my calls.