Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Happy New Year !

2006 Happy New Year !

Wishing you all well in the New Year...where the frig does the time go???

Peace and be of good cheer, and whatever you do don't p in your beer...or shove stuff up your rear...and above all have a safe and Happy New Year !

Eg

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

Happy New Year to All ......

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE ON AO

I hope this is a good year everyone
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

id like to say Happy New year while i can. (it probably wont be long before some third world sub-culture decides it's offended by this racist holiday either because of the date we celebrate or what year we say it is)

may you all have the best year EVER!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

BIOS Bomber
    Have a great year. i think i had a good one. i woke up with a hangover so i guess so. day after new years are always a killer.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

You got a hang over from two half cans of bud light? Wow...

BIOS Bomber
    lol you retard i had more than that you were just to stoned to care if you remember that...
    also my dad gave me the jim bean when we got home and said happy new year. my dad is so cool.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Happy new year AOers .... 2005 was a damn bad year for me, I hope 2006 will be better ...
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

Thats it my life is over The Eagles lost to The Red Skins we are out of the playoffs

McNab is throwing the games and hes been doing it since the super bowl

/me hangs her head in shame

Black Cluster

2005 was a very bad year for me also
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

In September when my Grandmother passed away, I thought it would be the last bad thing that would befall me, but in the rwo, I had to move to another country! that was totally bad, I didn't like it, but I was most obligated!

Bad? Yes
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster