Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Debs!!!

Happy Birthday Deb!
    Space For Rent.. =]

Thank you thank you! I have been taking a bit of time off lately...My husband was off for 10 days for the holidays, so I've been spending all my time with him. I have been soundly chastised from many corners of the 'Net, and now I'm back.

I'm officially 32 today!
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    My husband was off for 10 days for the holidays, so I've been spending all my time with him.
    Awww : That is SO [sicky] sweet
    good to see you back again
    hope you had a good one
    many happy returns from chez fox
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

In my defense, I was on crutches until yesterday, and he was cooking for me! I kinda felt like I had to spend my time with him. He's back at work, I'm off the crutches, and the world should begin rotating on its normal axis again.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Happy birthday, Debs!
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

I'm officially 32 today!
    and unoffically 21...

The day has already past in the land of OZ.. so I hope that you had a great day

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Originally posted here by debwalin
    I'm officially 32 today!
    You young'n!!!! I remember 32 twenty years ago, I think? Gee Whiz don't know whether to wish you a happy birthday or burp ya

Cheers and Happy Birthday. May you have a multitude more!
    Connection refused, try again later.

Undies, you're right on target....I tell people I'm 21 with 11 years experience Although when I actually was 21 I was pregnant for most of the year, so it's not like it was the greatest year ever anyway...

Relyt, according to your mood you're happy about a woman, a guitar, and the surf...you're only as old as you feel, and I'd say you don't feel all that old.

Thanks to all of you...it was a nice day. Personally, I'd like to move my birthday to about July, by the time it gets here now, I'm sick of celebrating stuff.

Banned
    Happy Bday Debs

Sláinte is táinte! (Health and Wealth)

Happy Birthday.......Pink Flamingoes for everyone..........

Hmmmm what was I doing when I was 32.................ooooh right, can't tell ya....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson