Hey Hey,

So I'm walking home from work today, slip on some mud and go down hard on my shoulder/neck/head.... no ones sure if I lost consciousness or not...

Due to the fact that I had brain surgery when I was younger.... I'm missing bone in the back of my head... this immediately made the fall a big deal... Also the immense pain in my head and shoulder added to it... so it was off to emerge..

After a couple of hours there, some neurological tests and a CT Scan (about my 100th)... it's been concluded that there's no real damage but that I need a few days of rest to recover... This means no PC because the monitor is bad for me right now... I'm going to try and sneak on when my gf isn't looking.. or if I get really bored.. just to check up... but for the next day or two I'll be PC less and missing work...

My boss already lectured me for missing time... but I've got a note for him and everything so if I get bitched at I'll be rather upset... I've left my cell number and said I'd come in if they needed me to do something...

Anyways... I'm off to relax and nurse my sore arm.... YAY Ibuprofen ... Gore: can ya send me some real meds??

Peace,
HT