Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows vista update

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    [FLAME]

How come Linux has no Spyware problems?
    Because Linux tends to be used by the youth of the world who have nothing of worth, no credit and can't afford products sold by high end companys. Thus there is no point whatsoever trying to steal their identity or find out what it is they like so one can sell to them because they can't afford it anyway. OTOH, windows users have nice houses, nice cars, good credit and money in their bank account.... You decide who you would write spyware for....

[/FLAME]

I told you, I'm not getting into this silly argument again.... But have some fun with the flame....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    [FLAME]

How come Linux has no Spyware problems?
    Because Linux tends to be used by the youth of the world who have nothing of worth, no credit and can't afford products sold by high end companys. Thus there is no point whatsoever trying to steal their identity or find out what it is they like so one can sell to them because they can't afford it anyway. OTOH, windows users have nice houses, nice cars, good credit and money in their bank account.... You decide who you would write spyware for....

[/FLAME]

I told you, I'm not getting into this silly argument again.... But have some fun with the flame....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Originally posted here by bagggi
    as for me i have not had windows hanging up or crashing on me. i have learnt the hard way how to prevent such things. most of us are using windows, with most of us looking for weak points.

as for my views i am all in for windows vista.

flaws come, flaws go, like revolving doors
    You switch sides fasterthan an Italian war hero....

Tiger go read the Edit of my post. I think you'd like it.

And, so, Linux is used by the Youth? That's funny, you have a SUSE box, old guy.

Originally posted here by bagggi
    as for me i have not had windows hanging up or crashing on me. i have learnt the hard way how to prevent such things. most of us are using windows, with most of us looking for weak points.

as for my views i am all in for windows vista.

flaws come, flaws go, like revolving doors
    You switch sides fasterthan an Italian war hero....

Tiger go read the Edit of my post. I think you'd like it.

And, so, Linux is used by the Youth? That's funny, you have a SUSE box, old guy.