Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, folks...

Re: Hey, folks...

Originally posted here by SSJVegeta-Sei
    Been a few years.

How's everyone been? =P

Anyone that I know still around? That remembers me, for that matter...

Hey SSJ, I remember you from back in the day - a good bit of us are still here.....

Welcome back!
    - Maverick

Re: Hey, folks...

Originally posted here by SSJVegeta-Sei
    Been a few years.

How's everyone been? =P

Anyone that I know still around? That remembers me, for that matter...

Hey SSJ, I remember you from back in the day - a good bit of us are still here.....

Welcome back!
    - Maverick

heh. Yeah I remember you... this is my third iteration (I changed due to forgetting passwords/email addys ). Anyway, welcome back.

Growing up is a good thing, no?

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

heh. Yeah I remember you... this is my third iteration (I changed due to forgetting passwords/email addys ). Anyway, welcome back.

Growing up is a good thing, no?

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Developer Extraordinar
    Heya... welcome back, long time no see!

AFLAAACKKK!!
    I don't know you, but I was a DBZ fan back in the day as well ... Piccolo was my favorite .
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Originally posted here by The Duck
    I don't know you, but I was a DBZ fan back in the day as well ... Piccolo was my favorite .
    Ahh, those embarrassing factoids I'd rather leave in the past... but this is my account, I must sleep in it, or somesuch

I still consider it a pity, though, that corporate America managed to ruin so thoroughly what was actually a decent series. Then again, there are so MANY I could say that about.

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Banned
    but this is my account
    New accounts can always be created

And yes, I do remember you. Welcome back.

Originally posted here by d0pp
    New accounts can always be created

And yes, I do remember you. Welcome back.
    They can, it's true. I considered it.

But I think part of coming back to this board time and time again, at least for me, is coming back to my same account I started so many, many years ago, and, if nothing else, being a part of something through that.

If that made any sense at all.

Consider, though, that I came back, made a quick post about it, and I have people posting already who saw my name, recognized it, and responded. That's a pretty good feeling, to know that you've made enough of an impact on people that they haven't forgotten you, even when you've disappeared for a few years.

No, it's embarrassing, but it's a part of my history, and it's a part of my identity, especially here. I might update the avatar, but the name itself is here to stay.

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede